RE: bi and bi

I'm bi-curious. Looking to meet other bi male nudists here.Same, nice to meet u lol

This post was edited

Yes so true! too many nudists are all prudish when it comes to sexual talk.Like being nudists automatically excludes sexual fun! I am a nudist and I am bi.

This post was edited
RE: Any Straight Nudists Here ?

Any straight nudists here, or am I the only one ?Can you prove it MoW, it might be just here say. I do know your cynacism and wit can be rather bent at times but usually good for a chuckle.
But all jokes a side too call myself a straight nudist too. Although the arthritis has put a few bends in some joints. Cheers

This post was edited

I am Bi curious which doesn't help in here because I have found that no one likes to chat about sex and that the majority of people take offence to sexual chatter!

This post was edited

I am a bi male from Cheltenham.I am comfortable with my body,my sexuality and living life to smile and laugh with like minded people...if that sounds like you,please make contact.G.

This post was edited

Bi Here buddy and on Skype with same ID as here

This post was edited

I am Bi curious which doesn't help in here because I have found that no one likes to chat about sex and that the majority of people take offence to sexual chatter!The folowing is printed at the foot of every page on this site -
This is a is a non-sexual nudist website. Those seeking sexual content should leave here and join trueswingers.comPity its not in bold letters on the login page instead of greyed out in small print at a place where its never read

This post was edited

I am Bi curious which doesn't help in here because I have found that no one likes to chat about sex and that the majority of people take offence to sexual chatter!The folowing is printed at the foot of every page on this site -
This is a is a non-sexual nudist website. Those seeking sexual content should leave here and join trueswingers.comPity its not in bold letters on the login page instead of greyed out in small print at a place where its never readThe fools would ignore it!

This post was edited

None so blind as those who will not see?

This post was edited

I'm bi-curious. Looking to meet other bi male nudists here.Drop me a line.

This post was edited