RE: Favorite nude activities?

As a closet nudist in college, my number one favorite things to do naked is yoga in my dorm room. Other than that, I'll often play video games, read, study, do homework, blog, sleep, listen to music, and meditate in the nude.
Also, there's cleaning my room. For some reason the only way I can motivate myself to tidy up is if I do it naked. Same goes for laundry and other chores, lol.

This post was edited

Body painting at the resort is great!

This post was edited

Hiking, biking, swimming, cooking, reading, sleeping ... or anything else that ends with -ing ... lol

This post was edited

Everything is made better when done nude - swimming, hiking, driving, yard work. I wish I could go nude 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Jim Shedd

This post was edited

I wish I could go nude 24/7 anywhere, anytime.Same Here!!!

This post was edited

Camping nude, canoeing nude, morning coffee nude, and my evening cigar nude. Best or all is getting to do all of the above all in the same day.

This post was edited

Swimming, treasure hunting, shell collecting, gardening and relaxing in the pool.

This post was edited

I really enjoy swimming in the nude (In winter months, I spend 2-3 1/2 hours a day, 4-6 days a week swimming at my local gym and wish I could nude)
Looking forward to sailing far enough away from others and be able to safely go nude sailing this summer)

This post was edited

While not my favorite nude activity, giving my dog a bath nude is the only practical way to do so.

This post was edited

Nude beach. The closest one to me is blacks beach, It's just one of those places where I feel like I'm not hiding from the general public in order to be nude safely. It's a liberating feeling for me

This post was edited