RE: Favorite nude activities?

Just having a nude weekend at home is great. Pruning my trees, mowing yards, jumping in and out of the pool and hot tub, showering off, all outside and naked. The only thing I can't do nude is wash off the solar panels, since I have to get on the roof. But of all the things I do nude, I think a day at Pirate's Cove nude beach, and a stop to soak naked at the mineral springs in Avila is the absolute best.

This post was edited

What's your favorite thing to do in the nud ?Hanging around house.

This post was edited

What's your favorite thing to do in the nud ?

Video games! XD Otherwise the beach. I'm a total beach guy

This post was edited

Hiking. I love walking through the forests either barefoot or in sandals, its cleansing. :)Barefoot through the forest is ok if you're a chimpanzee, but most humans have more sense.

This post was edited

Hiking. I love walking through the forests either barefoot or in sandals, its cleansing. :)Barefoot through the forest is ok if you're a chimpanzee, but most humans have more sense.

Well that's inclusive. Is that kind of reply really the best way to keep the forum going?
Some would say someone who prefers to be nude has no sense.

This post was edited

I'm surprised no one has mentioned snowmobiling.SnowmobilingWhen not snowmobiling .... Having a snowball fight then enjoying a nice hot chocolate by the crackling fire .... All naked of course .

I wish I had that level of cold tolerance! I don't handle the cold very well at all. I felt cold just reading your post! XD

Although a hot chocolate in front of a fireplace? That is a dream. :D

This post was edited

Gardening, walking the dog.

This post was edited

Hanging out naked with my wife! Any activities we can do naked and together! ;-)

This post was edited

Sounds fun!!!! Naked paddle boarding is on my to do list.

This post was edited

working out! saves on laundry, keeps you cooler, and more range of motion!

This post was edited