HOLKHAM banning naturism from july 1st

it has just been announced on Anglia tv news, that Holkham estates in Norfolk uk are banning naturism on its beaches as of july 1st this year.this is due to incidents of lewed behaviour by a few people and complaints from non nudists.is it worth getting naturists to mail/message holkham to see if we can change there minds...il leave that to the masses but I ill be...vince..

This topic was edited
RE: HOLKHAM banning naturism from july 1st

it has just been announced on Anglia tv news, that Holkham estates in Norfolk uk are banning naturism on its beaches as of july 1st this year.this is due to incidents of lewed behaviour by a few people and complaints from non nudists.is it worth getting naturists to mail/message holkham to see if we can change there minds...il leave that to the masses but I ill be...vince..May I ask which side of the fence you are sitting as a 'nudist'?Your photo tweaking your partners nipple is hardly nudist and more in line with lewd behaviour and exhibitionism.Nude not Lewd.

This post was edited

So Tom, are you for the swingers or the nudists?
Why should nudism have to put up with sexual activity on the beach, or any other public place?
If enough so called nudists, like yourself allow this to continue, we will have NO beaches left.
Nude not Lewd.

This post was edited

No, if we keep complaining to local councils or the police about it we'll have no beaches left.
I'm a nudist, which has a wide range of things associated to it, so therefore I believe in live and let live, each to their own, I get discriminated all the time by the nudist community anyway for being a single male, I have already been categorised as a person who may be a pervert because I am a single male by the nudist community. The nudist community has more self censorship than Mary Whitehouse ever had.

This post was edited

"No, if we keep complaining to local councils or the police about it we'll have no beaches left." - We will have no beach if we do not stand up for nudist ideals!
As for being single, that is another problem altogether.

This post was edited

"I have uploaded four pictures to Nude Hikers and all seemed to be uploaded OK. But, when I click on 'pictures' the message response is that no photos have been uploaded. What I am doing wrong?" - Maybe better to try the tech threads?

This post was edited