RE: Blocked From Chat Room

If you were on cam and face was not on when they looked, you would be kicked. Otherwise it could have just been a list jump and accident. It happens at times, they are human after all.Nose to mid stomach gets the boot. Now it makes sense

This post was edited

Having been a member of TN for over 4 years I (and we) often visit the Chat room. We RARELY open our cam in the open room. And, if it is pen in the open main...all rules have been followed. Several days I received a message from a friend, and opened up a Private video chat with him. Note..we were NOT in the open room. In the middle of our private chat I received a message that I have beenblocked from chat by Evans-Small, EvansBetter Half and LIBeachCowboy. We have not been able to return to chat since. I sent messages to all 3 asking why we were blocked. Only Evan replied thus far saying that perhaps we accidently placed a message in the open room...this was NOT the case. I do not know which mod put the block on our account, but wish they would respond to my messages to give us some direction! I also sent a message to True Nudist Inquiry and have yet to receive a response. We are puzzled and concerned. We can only assume there was a glitch in the software causing the block, or, we were blocked in error. Can one of the Mods, or whoever is in charge of this area please help. We would love to return to open status in chat so we can continue chattingwith friends...many of whom we have had a chat relationship with for years here on TN. Thank You. Paul & Lin ohiofunones@gmail.com

This post was edited

Having been a member of TN for over 4 years I (and we) often visit the Chat room. We RARELY open our cam in the open room. And, if it is pen in the open main...all rules have been followed. Several days I received a message from a friend, and opened up a Private video chat with him. Note..we were NOT in the open room. In the middle of our private chat I received a message that I have beenblocked from chat by Evans-Small, EvansBetter Half and LIBeachCowboy. We have not been able to return to chat since. I sent messages to all 3 asking why we were blocked. Only Evan replied thus far saying that perhaps we accidently placed a message in the open room...this was NOT the case. I do not know which mod put the block on our account, but wish they would respond to my messages to give us some direction! I also sent a message to True Nudist Inquiry and have yet to receive a response. We are puzzled and concerned. We can only assume there was a glitch in the software causing the block, or, we were blocked in error. Can one of the Mods, or whoever is in charge of this area please help. We would love to return to open status in chat so we can continue chattingwith friends...many of whom we have had a chat relationship with for years here on TN. Thank You. Paul & Lin ohiofunones@gmail.comyeah im blocked yet again for no reason . both times 3 days so far.
and im still banned too, i dont undestand....

This post was edited

I formed the opinion there are glitches. I was in a private chat with a fellow Indiana friend discussing his fireplace project when he suddenly got muted. It was a good laugh between the two of us. But I also think those are seldom occurrences. No doubt the majority are booted for legit reasons and scream they didn't do anything wrong. I got booted once for leaving the room to answer a phone call and was gone to long. I have no problem with that, rules are rules. I'd say just sit out the 72 hrs.

This post was edited

Yeah. I got the three day ban once and just assumed it was a system glitch or maybe the mod clicked on my name by mistake. It's no big deal and I certainly didn't start a post whinging about it. I just found something else to do for a few days then came back, none the worse for wear.

This post was edited

Having been a member of TN for over 4 years I (and we) often visit the Chat room. We RARELY open our cam in the open room. And, if it is pen in the open main...all rules have been followed. Several days I received a message from a friend, and opened up a Private video chat with him. Note..we were NOT in the open room. In the middle of our private chat I received a message that I have beenblocked from chat by Evans-Small, EvansBetter Half and LIBeachCowboy. We have not been able to return to chat since. I sent messages to all 3 asking why we were blocked. Only Evan replied thus far saying that perhaps we accidently placed a message in the open room...this was NOT the case. I do not know which mod put the block on our account, but wish they would respond to my messages to give us some direction! I also sent a message to True Nudist Inquiry and have yet to receive a response. We are puzzled and concerned. We can only assume there was a glitch in the software causing the block, or, we were blocked in error. Can one of the Mods, or whoever is in charge of this area please help. We would love to return to open status in chat so we can continue chattingwith friends...many of whom we have had a chat relationship with for years here on TN. Thank You. Paul & Lin ohiofunones@gmail.comyeah im blocked yet again for no reason . both times 3 days so far.
and im still banned too, i dont undestand....
Perhaps you said something to someone in a PM that wasn't appreciated, and it was sent to the mod. Misbehavior on a cam is only one reason to get banned.no, never i say something not appreciated, but The only bad thing I have done is sometimes not answer someone who writes me in private but must understand that I can not answer all

This post was edited

Yeah. I got the three day ban once and just assumed it was a system glitch or maybe the mod clicked on my name by mistake. It's no big deal and I certainly didn't start a post whinging about it. I just found something else to do for a few days then came back, none the worse for wear.yeah, but it is not the first time...I often happens

This post was edited

Yeah. I got the three day ban once and just assumed it was a system glitch or maybe the mod clicked on my name by mistake. It's no big deal and I certainly didn't start a post whinging about it. I just found something else to do for a few days then came back, none the worse for wear.yeah, but it is not the first time...I often happensnow they say me:
Please refrain from contacting me on this issue as I will construe that as harassment and report as such

This post was edited

Call me cynical but why not just turn off your cams? Hardly anyone in the chat room uses a cam and yet almost ALL of the complaints about unfairness are from people who cam. It seems to me the problem would (mostly) disappear if we all just chatted.
And just to make sure I wasn't getting my facts confused, I popped into the chat room and of the 256 people present, 36 had cams. That's only 14% of chatters using a cam. I honestly wish the site owners would shut down this feature so the thrill seekers (and yes, I realize that's not everyone with a cam) would go away and stop filling up the forum with their whining.

This post was edited

Call me cynical but why not just turn off your cams? Hardly anyone in the chat room uses a cam and yet almost ALL of the complaints about unfairness are from people who cam. It seems to me the problem would (mostly) disappear if we all just chatted.And just to make sure I wasn't getting my facts confused, I popped into the chat room and of the 256 people present, 36 had cams. That's only 14% of chatters using a cam. I honestly wish the site owners would shut down this feature so the thrill seekers (and yes, I realize that's not everyone with a cam) would go away and stop filling up the forum with their whining.LOL. Well said

This post was edited