RE: Blocked From Chat Room

I too have been blocked, I don't know why. I was house cleaning in the nude, cam was on, was having a private chat with another member, got some great comments from other members about my body and then I was blocked!Read the rules.

This post was edited

Les & Sharon booted me, can I ask why, I wasn't erect, my face & everything else was on cam, I was not being rude, was chatting to others, I was not playing with myself, in fact I was doing house work. Please explain.Why would anyone be in Chat and doing the housework at the same time ?

This post was edited

Les & Sharon booted me, can I ask why, I wasn't erect, my face & everything else was on cam, I was not being rude, was chatting to others, I was not playing with myself, in fact I was doing house work. Please explain.If you were on cam and moving around doing house work and you were not in shot they will boot you out if you can shows an empty chair. So that's maybe what happened.

This post was edited

I wish that, with all of these fools, the relevant mod would simply paste the offending screen shot(s) into the thread without further comment.That would shut them down quickly and all of these stupid threads would quickly go away. Or at least provide much greater entertainment for us.Yes Bruce, I agree with you. If the moaners had their offending screen shots posted on here,then it would soon make them think twice before screaming like little brats on the open forum.

This post was edited

I wish that, with all of these fools, the relevant mod would simply paste the offending screen shot(s) into the thread without further comment.That would shut them down quickly and all of these stupid threads would quickly go away. Or at least provide much greater entertainment for us.Yes Bruce, I agree with you. If the moaners had their offending screen shots posted on here,then it would soon make them think twice before screaming like little brats on the open forum.What will we do for those who know/understand they are supposed to have a face on cam? Not as above housework on cam.

This post was edited

Believe Me! I share your frustration. I have been kicked out as well without any reason. I got so frustrated that I went to their office here in Phoenix and tried to get it resolved and he was no help at all and practically shut the door in my face.What I did was establish a new E-Mail and account and used a different credit card and I got in under a new user name.Txag has warned me about not chatting in the main chat but it is so political and a few individuals monopolize the room.I would post that I would like to Private Cam and he didn't like that. I don't know how many guys have shared with me that they hate the Chat Room.So, I have learned to answer to individuals who want Private Chat and I just go down the names on the Right Hand Side and pick whom I want to talk to.My friends also spot me on here and reach out to me as well so I don't have to post for a Private Chat.This is how I get around it.I have had guys in chat say rude things about my posts on various Groups.Also, wait a few days and try again and you should be able to get in as it seems to release after a few days.Please do not hesitate to reach out to me.AZCoolDude1AZCoolDude1@GMail.ComSkype: FinancialLeaderAlso, I saw a post a couple of days ago that I have never seen. I will be checking cams and if I see more of your penis than your face I will mute and / or band you from chat.Again, wait a few days and see if you can get back in.Frightening that you should chose to visit unannounced someones place of work!!

This post was edited

Believe Me! I share your frustration. I have been kicked out as well without any reason. I got so frustrated that I went to their office here in Phoenix and tried to get it resolved and he was no help at all and practically shut the door in my face.What I did was establish a new E-Mail and account and used a different credit card and I got in under a new user name.Txag has warned me about not chatting in the main chat but it is so political and a few individuals monopolize the room.I would post that I would like to Private Cam and he didn't like that. I don't know how many guys have shared with me that they hate the Chat Room.So, I have learned to answer to individuals who want Private Chat and I just go down the names on the Right Hand Side and pick whom I want to talk to.My friends also spot me on here and reach out to me as well so I don't have to post for a Private Chat.This is how I get around it.I have had guys in chat say rude things about my posts on various Groups.Also, wait a few days and try again and you should be able to get in as it seems to release after a few days.Please do not hesitate to reach out to me.AZCoolDude1AZCoolDude1@GMail.ComSkype: FinancialLeaderAlso, I saw a post a couple of days ago that I have never seen. I will be checking cams and if I see more of your penis than your face I will mute and / or band you from chat.Again, wait a few days and see if you can get back in.Frightening that you should chose to visit unannounced someones place of work!!

"I got so frustrated that I went to their office here in Phoenix and tried to get it resolved and he was no help at all and practically shut the door in my face."
I believe they use a mail drop - not an office

This post was edited

Still frightening!

This post was edited

Who shut the door in his face? The clerk?

This post was edited

This cat,is cat, a cat, good cat, way cat, to cat,
keep cat, a cat, idiot cat, busy cat, for cat,
20 cat, seconds cat! Now read it all without the word cat!

This post was edited