RE: Blocked From Chat Room

Old prunes or prudes? This from a 61 year old man? Frankly it sounds childish.......

This post was edited

you were asked to speak in english which you are obviously capable of yet you persisted in french

This post was edited

Not easy to moderate in a language you don't speak.

This post was edited

you were asked to speak in english which you are obviously capable of yet you persisted in frenchChat Room Rules and Regulation
1. No Sexual Discussion,or Sexual Activities in EITHER ROOM
2. No Crotch Shots. Faces on cam please.
3. If you do not want to be seen on your cam. Do not use it.
4. Be nice, no rudity harrassing or trolling.
5. Flag users who do not follow the rules.
6. Have Fun!Failure to follow these rules will cause your account to be banned.
What rule says that English is required in Chat Room? I used to be in chat and quite few would speak Dutch. This is an international site.

This post was edited

3 days ago i was ejected from the chat for no reason I asked the moderator "tony53" why and he sent me this message RE: chat room
i sent u a message explaining why and my apologies for it, nemorro whose name was below yours was wanking and as i went to kick him, the screen jumped and it clicked on your name, i am sorry but it was accidental
cheers TonyI can understand the mistakebut 3 days later i'm still blocked

This post was edited

I was banned, blocked or whatever by a moderator(s)'LESandSHARON. It seems very odd. Many, many times I would be on chat, with cam on, and one or both( I have no idea) of the couple would watch my cam, without chatting the entire time I was on chat. It would seem to me that the one who liked to watch may have been "caught" doing something the other didn't care for and I got the blunt of that action. I believe the moderators should be moderated or at the very least dismissed when they take out their personal frustrations with each other on other members.

This post was edited

I was also blocked from chat. I had my face in the cam, and was booted after attending to an itch. I think if whatever I was doing was subjectively deemed offensive by the overzealous mod, I should have at least been sent a message first. I will likely never go on cam here again, and will certainly not be paying for another year for this site after my subscription expires.

This post was edited

As I keep a record of all my kicks. I would like to take you back to the 17th July the day I kicked you from the chat room. You were playing with your genitalia on cam. As a MOD I am expected to check cams on regular intervals to make sure people are behaving. This is a nudist chat room and NOT a sex room. I do not hang on cams at any time I just have a quick look and leave. LES

This post was edited

As I keep a record of all my kicks. I would like to take you back to the 17th July the day I kicked you from the chat room. You were playing with your genitalia on cam. As a MOD I am expected to check cams on regular intervals to make sure people are behaving. This is a nudist chat room and NOT a sex room. I do not hang on cams at any time I just have a quick look and leave. LESLes - Perhaps you should have sent a message? "Pls don't play with yourself" Then a second "Pls, Pls Don't play with yourself" and then again? and again?
It is a known fact on Truenudists that those playing with themselves can't read the Rules so why is it they ask for warning messages?

This post was edited

Insensitive moderators in the chatInsensitive moderators in the chatIsimply asked if there are any gay men in the chat and was banned. It is not illegal to be gay. If my preference is to chat with other gay, male nudists, then why should I be banned? If I was a mechanic and wanted to chat with other mechanics would I get banned? I feel discriminated against. I happen to be a gay male looking to chat with others in the gay community. Is this breaking the rules?

This post was edited