RE: Blocked From Chat Room

The issue of the number or people who enter the chat room is, and has never been, a problem. At any given time when you enter the chat you can see over 200 people there. The issue is people entering the chat room who have no intention of chatting in any type of group.
As to having a more intelligent conversation in the room, anyone is more then welcome to start a "nice intelligent" conversation. If any one wishes to have a more "intelligent" conversation in the room, they should start one. By not doing anything they are just as responsible as anyone else for the content and the intelligent level. Also please remember many who actually chat in the room have known each other for quite some time and have discussed many topics in depth. While a topic maybe new to you, unless you bring it up they may not since they have covered it before. I'm sure they would discuss it again but only if someone new brings it to the attention of the room. I doubt that most people have highly intelligent conversations with people they see every day every time they see them. Sometimes when you are with friends you just want to laugh a little and relax. However at any time anyone can jump in and start a more intelligent conversation. Any conversation not intended to provoke a negative response is welcome. Always remember the chat room is meant for all as a place to enjoy, not a stage to for a handful to disrupt the room with topics such as how Hitler was a good guy. There are other places for that type of topic.

This post was edited

Although I have never even attempted to use a chat room here, they just aren't my style, I have had occasion, several as a matter of fact, to write to the adminsitrators. Mostly as a result of payment questions and screwups on the part of TN. Never ONCE have I had an answer fromone of them. It is a private website, so I appreciate that they can do what they want, but a little communication now and then would be well received by everyone. My guess is that the moderators are of the same ilk. What I'm saying is, don't hold your breath. A response may never be forthcoming.Tim

This post was edited

jere sandy the moderator ejected me today because i open his cam and i wasn't chat with him..i wasn't not on cam at the same time...he told me to chat with him if i open his cam.i reply to him in french and he doesn't like it...so he ejected me of the chat..IS IT REALLY NORMAL?? IT S CLEARLY A POWER ABUSE
I DON T LIKE ALL THE MODERATOR IN THE CHAT;;;SO MANY DISCRIMATION WITH SEXUAL ORIENTATION...
I TELL TO YOU ;;TIME TO RENEW ALL THE SYSTEM AND RULES;;;FIND OTHERS MODERATORS TOO PLEASE;;;NEW BLOOD IS SO GOOD SOMETIMES.

This post was edited

I never go to chat on here. I discovered that it was like a kindergarten class, rife with immature behaviour.

This post was edited

I have been blocked from the Chat Room for a perfectly good reason after I made a silly mistake.I forgot to log out of chat properly when I finished and then went into an exhibitionist chat site.I did not realise that my cam was still connected to TrueNudist chat and although what I was showing was totally non-sexual it was completely inappropriate for this chat room.
While I do not expect to ever be reinstated into chat after such an offence I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to anybody who was offended by my cam and to thank the moderators who killed it.I hope it was not broadcasting for too long.

This post was edited

I think alot more people would come into the chat room if the chat was somewhat intelligent. As it stands now, it just seems like alot of people that just like to put down others.Chat room mostly gives me a headache. Feels more like a competition than an intelligent discussion.

This post was edited

I have been blocked from the Chat Room for a perfectly good reason after I made a silly mistake.I forgot to log out of chat properly when I finished and then went into an exhibitionist chat site.I did not realise that my cam was still connected to TrueNudist chat and although what I was showing was totally non-sexual it was completely inappropriate for this chat room.While I do not expect to ever be reinstated into chat after such an offence I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to anybody who was offended by my cam and to thank the moderators who killed it.I hope it was not broadcasting for too long.John, Thank you for this message. You are clearly a class guy. Hopefully the mods will see fit to reinstate you. Benefit of the doubt to good members is needed here. Nude regards, Jack

This post was edited

I have been blocked from the Chat Room for a perfectly good reason after I made a silly mistake.I forgot to log out of chat properly when I finished and then went into an exhibitionist chat site.I did not realise that my cam was still connected to TrueNudist chat and although what I was showing was totally non-sexual it was completely inappropriate for this chat room.While I do not expect to ever be reinstated into chat after such an offence I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to anybody who was offended by my cam and to thank the moderators who killed it.I hope it was not broadcasting for too long.
How refreshing! Thank you!

This post was edited

A mod cannot reinstate someone who was kicked. If we kick someone in error we can send a message to site admin asking to be reinstated. A kick from chat is not permenant, it expires after 3 days.

This post was edited

Having been a member of TN for over 4 years I (and we) often visit the Chat room. We RARELY open our cam in the open room. And, if it is pen in the open main...all rules have been followed. Several days I received a message from a friend, and opened up a Private video chat with him. Note..we were NOT in the open room. In the middle of our private chat I received a message that I have beenblocked from chat by Evans-Small, EvansBetter Half and LIBeachCowboy. We have not been able to return to chat since. I sent messages to all 3 asking why we were blocked. Only Evan replied thus far saying that perhaps we accidently placed a message in the open room...this was NOT the case. I do not know which mod put the block on our account, but wish they would respond to my messages to give us some direction! I also sent a message to True Nudist Inquiry and have yet to receive a response. We are puzzled and concerned. We can only assume there was a glitch in the software causing the block, or, we were blocked in error. Can one of the Mods, or whoever is in charge of this area please help. We would love to return to open status in chat so we can continue chattingwith friends...many of whom we have had a chat relationship with for years here on TN. Thank You. Paul & Lin ohiofunones@gmail.comto many old prues blockinggg

This post was edited