RE: Blocked From Chat Room

I wish that, with all of these fools, the relevant mod would simply paste the offending screen shot(s) into the thread without further comment.That would shut them down quickly and all of these stupid threads would quickly go away. Or at least provide much greater entertainment for us.Interesting Bruce 'name & shame' has been proposed before, however I for one don't need to see screen shot's here. Perhaps the Mods would be willing to front up the reason for a kick/ban in the forums or will this only start a flame war?
Perhaps it could be looked at as an appeal system? Where should the offender become belligerent or abusive he/she/they are banned for a further period?
Sadly this will mean more work for our already overworked Mods.
Posting the screen shots would be total accountability from both sides...Post them please...don't want to see them....don't look!! All these stupid posts will go away!!

This post was edited

"Don't want to see - don't look' is what is killing our nudist movement.'Whingers&Whiners' by their very nature will not go away.
Raven, what we need is reasoned debate on how we deal with those who would offend in the first place and then try to appeal to those of us who are offended by their actions.

This post was edited

"Don't want to see - don't look' is what is killing our nudist movement.'Whingers&Whiners' by their very nature will not go away.Raven, what we need is reasoned debate on how we deal with those who would offend in the first place and then try to appeal to those of us who are offended by their actions.I don't agree... I think what is killing the nudist movement are those, that are trying to blur the line between nudism and sex. To actually "expose" their agenda with screen shots and follow up with longer or permanent bans for repeat offenders, will send a message, that their behavior will be shared for what it truly is. As of now, a 3 day ban and then they come back and repeat it...during their ban, they troll the other sites. As far as, don't want to see...don't look, that is the entire nudist movement. Our resorts are often out of the way and very shielded. So it does come to the point of not seeing it, unless you want to be part of it. Also the signs..."you may encounter nudes beyond this point"... In other words... Don't want to see?....don't look.

This post was edited

Am not sure but I think it will be the posting of links. This takes people away from the chatroom while leaving them logged in.

This post was edited

1st time in Chat with cam and was working with the settings when I got banned within 5 minutesof turning the cam onfor not showing face. How about giving me a chance to get the settings right and figuring our how the cam and chat works. A little communication and warning would have been nice. If the moderator is any indication of the type people in chat then I am not sure I want to chat.

This post was edited

This post was edited

Having been a member of TN for over 4 years I (and we) often visit the Chat room. We RARELY open our cam in the open room. And, if it is pen in the open main...all rules have been followed. Several days I received a message from a friend, and opened up a Private video chat with him. Note..we were NOT in the open room. In the middle of our private chat I received a message that I have beenblocked from chat by Evans-Small, EvansBetter Half and LIBeachCowboy. We have not been able to return to chat since. I sent messages to all 3 asking why we were blocked. Only Evan replied thus far saying that perhaps we accidently placed a message in the open room...this was NOT the case. I do not know which mod put the block on our account, but wish they would respond to my messages to give us some direction! I also sent a message to True Nudist Inquiry and have yet to receive a response. We are puzzled and concerned. We can only assume there was a glitch in the software causing the block, or, we were blocked in error. Can one of the Mods, or whoever is in charge of this area please help. We would love to return to open status in chat so we can continue chattingwith friends...many of whom we have had a chat relationship with for years here on TN. Thank You. Paul & Lin ohiofunones@gmail.comdose anyone know how to get back in to chat after being out for si long

How long is so long? If you are kicked from the chat room it is for 3 days only

This post was edited

would not worry about we left the cam on and empty chair was flagged so we have not been back been two months and do not miss it lol

This post was edited

I may be wrong but if you were unaware of who the Chatroom Mod was, then you were probably just as unaware of the Chatroom rules!!That is just wrong. No one should be a lawyer or a computer wiz just to enjoy a social site. Owners and mods: please treat us with courtesy and respect.

This post was edited

I sometimes chat with some friends while I lift weights in the nude. I turned around to do a set of back exercises and showed my butt. Nothing sexual at all, but got warned I would be booted for not showing my face continuously. How does that promote nudism?Same thing happened to me. I was working out and chatting with a few people when some guy started a private chat with me rudely stating that I should "show my face... this isn't a workout site." He never identified himself as a mod. I showed my face briefly then went back to working out. He was rude again so I closed our privatechat and blocked him from my cam; which I wouldn't have done had I known he was a mod... but would do and have done in the past when someone was rude or out of line when chatting. instantly blocked.Whatever, 3 day vacation I guess.A little courtesy by the mods would be nice; identify yourself, warning and justification.-Chuck

This post was edited