RE: Blocked From Chat Room

Also who are the mods at the mo as I did not get the name of the person that kicked meSo I can ask them why I have been kicked

This post was edited

I may be wrong but if you were unaware of who the Chatroom Mod was, then you were probably just as unaware of the Chatroom rules!!

This post was edited

Moderatorsnames are in bold at the top of the list of people in the room.

This post was edited

i know the rules there are only a few but there are new mods every 5 mins and i dont pay any attation on who is a mod and who is and why should i if i am doing is chating in a chat room and telling me who the mods are by saying there names are in bold does not help when i can not get in the chaat room

This post was edited

I should not have a speeding ticket because I could not be bothered to read the sign, I was too busy thinking about where I was driving.

This post was edited

i know the rules there are only a few but there are new mods every 5 mins and i dont pay any attation on who is a mod and who is and why should i if i am doing is chating in a chat room and telling me who the mods are by saying there names are in bold does not help when i can not get in the chaat roomPerhaps when you are again in the Chatroom you will read the rules, take note of the Mod and probably more importantly take note of the rule regarding cams, which you stated was on at the time of the ban.

This post was edited

Read the post again
Yes my cam was on but not on tn it was in a diff site
I was not braking any rules unless asking if any one wants to chat in a chat room is not aloud and why should I take note on who the mods are if I am not doing anything wrong
But I guess people only want to read what they want to
Makes no odds as I am thinking off leaving this site as getting fed up of old gays wanting a wank session

This post was edited

Having been a member of TN for over 4 years I (and we) often visit the Chat room. We RARELY open our cam in the open room. And, if it is pen in the open main...all rules have been followed. Several days I received a message from a friend, and opened up a Private video chat with him. Note..we were NOT in the open room. In the middle of our private chat I received a message that I have beenblocked from chat by Evans-Small, EvansBetter Half and LIBeachCowboy. We have not been able to return to chat since. I sent messages to all 3 asking why we were blocked. Only Evan replied thus far saying that perhaps we accidently placed a message in the open room...this was NOT the case. I do not know which mod put the block on our account, but wish they would respond to my messages to give us some direction! I also sent a message to True Nudist Inquiry and have yet to receive a response. We are puzzled and concerned. We can only assume there was a glitch in the software causing the block, or, we were blocked in error. Can one of the Mods, or whoever is in charge of this area please help. We would love to return to open status in chat so we can continue chattingwith friends...many of whom we have had a chat relationship with for years here on TN. Thank You. Paul & Lin ohiofunones@gmail.com

This post was edited

Here, too . by cowboy something (hacker I assume). And not for breaking rules. Demanded I put more light on my cam and demanded I chat with him. I said "no" got booted. Oh well!

This post was edited

Likewise. Either a hacker, or one of the mods is a perv.

This post was edited