RE: Blocked From Chat Room

At least they said something I have heard nothing

This post was edited

Such children you are.....

This post was edited

Likewise. Either a hacker, or one of the mods is a perv.Are you kidding me with this remark? You are the one at fault and the mod is a perv? Seriously......

This post was edited

Now that is a first! Mods perving the chatroom!! PMSL.

This post was edited

Likewise. Either a hacker, or one of the mods is a perv.Are you kidding me with this remark? You are the one at fault and the mod is a perv? Seriously......
read the thread

This post was edited

Now that is a first! Mods perving the chatroom!! PMSL.read the thread

This post was edited

ufortunately the same thing happened to meIf anyone can help that would be greatthanksPierre

This post was edited

Pierre,
Contact the mod privately. I know you sent me a message, but it was not me that removed you.
EBH

This post was edited

I'm at a loss to understand why so may people have problems. I chat and run my cam in public without issue. I do try to not be abraseive in chat and make sure my face stays on cam, except when I'm getting up or sitting down. Seems reasonable rules to me.

This post was edited

Same thing here, got banned by rusty with no warning and I did nothing wrong, and the gutless twat has removed his name from search so I cant even contact him, I propose we flag all the mods who are power trippers and get them removed.Would it not be better to try other means to contact 'Rusty' and ask why you were kicked? And using a civil tone rather than name calling would help your cause. And proposing reasonable behaviour rather than mass flagging.......
Too many 'and'...........

This post was edited