Nude full body massage needed...

I am a massage therapist (39 years) and am always willing to give anyone a massage(sensual is available),but, my problem is ,I never get anyone to retaliate.It doesn't have to be a sensual massage,just a good one. Sometimes I have to relax,too. Anybody wiling to help me out?Male or female,not picky!

This topic was edited
RE: Nude full body massage needed...

If you are ever in the Santa Cruz, CA area let me know. I am a certified Massage practitioner.

This post was edited
RE:Nude full body massage needed...

It would help others to know where you are located.
I live in the upstate region of New York and would love to find someone to exchange massages with.

This post was edited

Hey man where are you based?

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

I'm in North OC and do massage professionally if you're ever in the area or vice versa.

This post was edited

I live in the northwest part of Washington State. I love to give and receive massages.

This post was edited

I love erotic massage exchanges. Have a look at my profile.

I have taken a Body Electric weekend touch and erotic massage workshop. Recently, I took two, one day refresher sessions in touch and erotic massage.

I have been doing erotic massages for 6 years, but in the past 2 years, I have increased my massage activity.

I love to give and receive massages. Men seem to enjoy them and often fall asleep as long as 40 minutes after the massage has ended.

I live in Toronto. However, it is a great city -- my male partner and I can host you during your visit -- we can talk about it after we know you better.

Hugs,

Brian

This post was edited