water pumps

For the new year the wife and I went to one of our favorite resorts again,which is a textile resort.But one day during our vacation,we went to the local river spot which is commonly known for the nudist spot.We spent the day there,and we went back to our resort.The next day we had to go in to town,to buy some barbeque stuff,and the water pump crashed,and all i had was my towel around me and a sweater,or as we say in SA a t shirt.luckily we could take the car to the local mechanic,and he knows us from previous car trouble,so the car had to sleep over at the workshop,and be delivered two days later,but at the swimming hole,I left my shorts in the car trunk,as I usually take the path down to the hole naked,so as a result,I had to be naked at the resort,naked as in...without a short,and wear a towel,however in and around the chalet I was naked any way.So on Monday morning,just before 8,the mechanic delivered the car,and I was in the bathroom naked,I just came out,naked,greeted him and his brother,and invited them for coffee with the wife and I,and I just explained to him that my shorts were in the trunk...well,we visited for about an hour,and all the time I was naked....and none of them,the mechanic or his brother were nudists,but they were most at ease with me...my wife is not a nudist,but she knows I don't wear clothes,and I don't wear clothes any way while with her,so I was naked ..the only normal one between them....my wife was a bit uneasy....perhaps them as well...by I was comfortable....and they seemed to appreciate my openness and honesty.I realized again...perhaps the perception we as nudists harbor that textiles appose nudity ,and do not approve of it....lies with us the nudists,not the textiles...perhaps we as nudists conjure up gross disapproval's by textiles about nudism,not the textiles per se.It has been my experience,that so far,no textile ever apposed me when I was and am nude with them,on the contrary,I think they respect it,maybe because I am at ease with who I am...and what i like,and they can feel it.By my attitude and ease with nudity,a few textiles already turned nudists....and I think they see,nudity is actually more normal,than clothes....

This topic was edited
RE: water pumps

wow. Nice story. tell us more such incidents when u were nude with textile people.

This post was edited

That is a interesting experience. It is good to know that other want to give nuditya chance.

This post was edited

I still didn't understand how you ended up with a t-shirt and no shorts. Was it chilly at the water hole? When on holiday with my sister (a textile) I striped off to sunbathe. She was clearly fascinated. Whilst not commenting on my penis she remarked about me being shaved and examined a flee bite on my inner thigh in great detail. On the last day it rained but she suggested I stripped anyhow and then took photos.

This post was edited

The word water pump reminded me of my old incident. I had longforgottenthis. I was on my collage industrial tour. While on the way to return way toMumbai, we decided to visit Ganpatipule. It was mid December of 1995. we reached Ganpatipule at 5 am. It was dark around. To enter the temple we had to bath. Only one common paid bathroom found there. So all boys and gals were in queue. It was 6 am by then. I requested my friend to count me in the queue while I have astrollaround.
As I visited the place for the first time, I went into the exploration mode. Near the MTDC rooms I found a tap, thought of taking a bath there, butcouldn't dare as it was freezing cold. In a fewminutesthought of checking how cold the water is.luckilythe water was much warmer than the ambient temperature. I quickly took my cloths off ,got bare, took bath and was drying myself. Just then I noticed a group of my classmate was staring at me. Boys had a smile on the face & girls looked with a an astonishment in eyes, but showed as if they did notice nothing and turned their eyes off me , when I had eye to eye contact with them. I was just normal. After drying and putting my cloths on, I joined the group for a hot tea. All pretended as nothing strange had happened and continued the talk.
Thanks buddy for the topic water pump. I had long forgotten this incident. ( yes then I had no idea that this is called as nudism. I just loved to move cloths free.)

This post was edited