RE: Clothes optional beaches

We do need to be grateful for what we can have and surely a designated clothing optional beach where we can be nude has got to be FAR ahead of no co beach. I am not convinced that many nudists are discouraged by a co beach

This post was edited

I will always maintain that personal freedom of choice is the best option, but the laws here in the U.S. don't always permit beach goers to get naked. Since beaches are public places, where those who wish to skinny dip are allowed to do so it is not possible to exclude those who want to remain clothed. Their freedom to remain clothed can not be revoked so easily in the real world.
Why nudists concern themselves with the attire of others who don't participate in nude recreation mystifies me as much as why textiles concern themselves with nudist lack of clothing. What anyone else happens to be wearing has absolutely no effect on me or anyone else. As Hilliary C. likes to say"What difference does it make?" Maybe one of you who believe you're affected by someone else's attire can explain it to me.

This post was edited

Excellent comments. Bill.

This post was edited

Why nudists concern themselves with the attire of others who don't participate in nude recreation mystifies me as much as why textiles concern themselves with nudist lack of clothing. What anyone else happens to be wearing has absolutely no effect on me or anyone else. As Hilliary C. likes to say"What difference does it make?" Maybe one of you who believe you're affected by someone else's attire can explain it to me.Ditto

This post was edited

Why nudists concern themselves with the attire of others who don't participate in nude recreation mystifies me as much as why textiles concern themselves with nudist lack of clothing. What anyone else happens to be wearing has absolutely no effect on me or anyone else. As Hilliary C. likes to say"What difference does it make?" Maybe one of you who believe you're affected by someone else's attire can explain it to me.DittoDitto!

This post was edited

It's like saying people who don't drink alcohol should not be allowed in a bar.

This post was edited

I would like to visit clothing optional beach one day, but i'm not sure of any in the area. Guess i will just have to keep looking.

This post was edited