Home nudist

Home nudist -- does that mean you don't go outside -- well I am a room nudist be I do go to place to be nude with other

This topic was edited
RE: Home nudist

Well, I can't go outside where I live...this city is not real friendly to naked people :P However, all I ever wear in the house is my slippers or sandals depending on the season. So, yeah, technically, that makes me a home nudist which is a lot better than being cooped up in clothes 24/7, right?

This post was edited

The majority of my nude time is spent indoors, although I wish it was more outside time I had, or club with like minded people. Time for a new job working in cap de adge, cleaning pools, hell any job, heaven. :-)

This post was edited

Lucky you, working at Cap d'Agde, the naked city. Do you get to be naked or, like other staff, are you dressed?

This post was edited

Lucky you, working at Cap d'Agde, the naked city. Do you get to be naked or, like other staff, are you dressed?Sorry Ollygrumps, I meant time for a job change to a pool cleaner, that would be great.

This post was edited

Well, I can't go outside where I live...this city is not real friendly to naked people :P However, all I ever wear in the house is my slippers or sandals depending on the season. So, yeah, technically, that makes me a home nudist which is a lot better than being cooped up in clothes 24/7, right?I worked in Auburn for a decade and a half and now am on the west side
of Syracuse - SO sick of this winter than never seems to want to end and
so ready for warmer weather

This post was edited