A white girl who appreciates Black male nudists

amy here, just joined the group. I live in the Bay Area of California, but would be happy to meet and get to know any wonderful nude black men..... but, I DO prefer to meet men over 35, please.
No problem if you're married, single, divorced, bi, whatever! :)
Hope to hear from some new black male nudist friends!
xoxo,
amy

This topic was edited
RE: A white girl who appreciates Black male nudists

Any nudist black men out there???? :)

This post was edited

Hi, naked greetings from NYC! Welcome to the group!

This post was edited

Hi Amy,
Maybe all the black nudist men are on the east coast like me.

This post was edited

You might be right.... that'd be too bad.
Okay: all you beautiful black men, come out to California and we'll have a party at my house!!!!!
(forgive me if I don't invite any other girls.... LOL)

xo,
amy

This post was edited

Not even one more??? I could definitely go for a party like that!

This post was edited

I hope you guys would host a no clothes party. I would be knocking at your door in my birthday suit.Lol this made me laugh pick me up when u going to the party

This post was edited

Good to see u not racist :) dnt understand racism but then again im on An island

This post was edited

It's very nice to see a woman that loves black men naked. Being a black nudist, most people we encounter are afraid or hurtful. If I lived near by you, I would be at your door with nothing on. :-) I wouldn't mind always coming over naked. :-)Well, let's not get you arrested! But, you could come in and change in the bedroom and enjoy the party for sure! :) You seem like a really great guy!!!!! I'm sure we'd have a blast. Do you like Sangria??? It'd be flowing at the party.....

This post was edited

Good to see u not racist :) dnt understand racism but then again im on An islandI think a lot of people fear who/what they don't understand, and sometimes that makes them hostile towards it. It's sad, really. We all just need to make an effort to reach out and get to know each other, and then, once we do that, work towards RESPECTING each other. Respect shouldn't just be given, it can be earned, but even if it's not, kindness and humanity can still be key components.
I've dated a few black men in my life and they've all been absolutely wonderful, for the most part! :)
xoxoxoxo,
amy

This post was edited

When we were on Haulover Beach in Miami, there were lots of black guys. Most of them were fit and very well hung. One guy in particular was slim but very muscular and had an ass that was gorgeous and firm. He was dark skinned and shining from oil. I almost melted at the sight.Awesome!!!! That sounds just wonderful!!!! :)
amy

This post was edited