Being Nude in the Rain and Mud

Several months ago I had the opportunity of being at a nude resort and they had a nature trail....I know tha a lot of people like to walk around outdoors naked, but with shoes on, but I am truly a nudist and love to also be barefoot, especially walking thru the woods. On this nature trail walk it starting to rain, which was so refreshing on my body......After about a 1/2 hour walking on the trail in the rain, I came to a dirt road whereby there was mud puddles.....Did you ever walk nude and barefoot thru mud? Well, this was my first experience and the mud between my toes was great......Again being at a nude resort I decided to go for it all and got into the mud sitting down and feeling a great earthy experience, which I will never forget....Just wanted to share my experience to see if any one else had the same and if not, give it a try......

This topic was edited
RE: Being Nude in the Rain and Mud

That line about the mud between your toes brought back memories! I grew up in a small farming community and during the summer months barefoot was normal for all of us young'ens. Walking through the grass, the fields, the gravel or dirt roads left pleanty of mud (and, if I wasn't careful, an occasional cowpie) between my toes. When I am at my resort, I still go barefoot as much as possible and if it is raining I keep up at a normal stroll with only a rain hat on. ($3,000 worth of hearing aid and rain don't mix.) Can't say I ever deliberatly sat down in mud though.

This post was edited

I don't thik that's for me. It really looks less fun than jumping into a barrell of jell-o. :)

This post was edited

When I was a child I loved playing in the mud so that post brings back a lot of happy memories. Although I haven't played in the mud for nearly 50 years now, I love taking a naked walk in the rain on a warm summer day. That is a very invigorating feeling and also seems to help one feel even more care free.

This post was edited
RE: It's raining

Mum always said skin cleaned off easier than clothes!! And rain is for free.

This post was edited

I am having a hard time believing that so many people have never walked in mud. In Washington State our ocean beach may as well be mud, the sand feels like it. I am 64 and still go barefoot to the mailbox in the rain a lot of times. In the early part of the summer at Rooster Rock State Park, outside of Portland, Oregon the trails going out to the island are nothing but about six inches of mud in two or three feet of water. But it is worth it, very nice sandy beach on the Columbia River.

This post was edited

I absolutely agree about walking barefoot in the mud. Most of the year you can find someplace at Rooster Rock to find a little mud. If you want to check out something deeper than about two or three inches, try the silt in Mirror Lake across the freeway.

This post was edited

Yes it is today and I loved standing out in the fine mist but too cool when it got heavier.

This post was edited
RE:Being Nude in the Rain and Mud

playing in mud is great fun!

This post was edited

Oh yes. I played in the mud plenty when little. Going barefoot all summer was normal life growin up on a small farm just barely north of the GA line in TN. Even recently I went down in the fields immediately after a heavy rain and had some fun laying in the river flowing across a field low area. Another few times enjoyed the mud holes in the field road getting completely covered with mud. Mud or clay is a toxin drawing compound, it can be real good for the skin.

This post was edited

I would do this, given the opportunity. I've only been nude in the rain, mostly. There has been some mud and I've walked through it barefoot and with flip flops on, while at the club or a resort but I've not played in the mud. I played a little golf (putting) in the rain, in our backyard!

This post was edited