RE: Info in piercings and PA's

the PA ring generally will be titanium, it won't stain and it is a very easy thing to clean, although I would be carefull early on with what you use, generally a salt water solution is all that is needed.You want me to stick my peepee in salt water?

This post was edited

I've had my PA for 2 years now, started at 8G and now 2G. All of my jewelry has been Titanium. Send me a message if you want any further info.

This post was edited

MULTI-MULTI pierced nudist here...I love the look and feeling of all mine. FIrst got a PA over 25 years ago on first visit to California--one fo the few places that did body piercing--Now it is EVERYWHERE it seems. No experience at nude beaches much as not near one, but go to gay male events and Im always themost multi pierced and get many questions... PA? Not one of my favorites but for the look-- Yes, urination is changed and peeing can be messy.. Id suggest a REVERSE PA_- that is hole on top side of glans instead of under it- LESS SPRAY...FRENUM barbell is the most sensitive one of all but for looks not much beats a well placed scrotal ring (or 2 or 3 or 16!) Look at all the ear piercing options now that you never saw in years past....same in genital ones...styles change for everything. Heard recently from a straight nudist that his "traditional" club now allowed ONE genital piercing per person......I thought nudists were supposed to be accepting of everything..What about INK? DO they turn away multi tattooed persons?

This post was edited

The nude water volleyball I was a member of has changed their policy this month, you have to remove any body/genital piercings before going into the water for safety reasons. As I'm the only one pierced, and it wasn't an issue prior I have removed myself from playing.
I will say to anyone that is contemplating a piercing to do their due diligence and research the piercing they are thinking of first, then seek out a recommended/experienced professional. Don't just go to any shop on a whim.

This post was edited

MULTI-MULTI pierced nudist here...I love the look and feeling of all mine. FIrst got a PA over 25 years ago on first visit to California--one fo the few places that did body piercing--Now it is EVERYWHERE it seems. No experience at nude beaches much as not near one, but go to gay male events and Im always themost multi pierced and get many questions... PA? Not one of my favorites but for the look-- Yes, urination is changed and peeing can be messy.. Id suggest a REVERSE PA_- that is hole on top side of glans instead of under it- LESS SPRAY...FRENUM barbell is the most sensitive one of all but for looks not much beats a well placed scrotal ring (or 2 or 3 or 16!) Look at all the ear piercing options now that you never saw in years past....same in genital ones...styles change for everything. Heard recently from a straight nudist that his "traditional" club now allowed ONE genital piercing per person......I thought nudists were supposed to be accepting of everything..What about INK? DO they turn away multi tattooed persons?"What about INK? DO they turn away multi tattooed persons?"
No, I just point and laugh a lot.

This post was edited

I have had my PA for about 13 years now and still love it.

This post was edited

I have had my PA for about 13 years now and still love it.In all seriousness, Please explain why and what you love about it. I am curious.

This post was edited

My comments may not apply to any or all, but I do enjoy the gentle tugging sensation when walking and the enhanced feelings from the nerves in round my frenum and in the glans. Hopefully this will give you some indication why guys might get pierced.

This post was edited

Hmmmmm - You misunderstood my response. I only mentioned a personal enjoyment in having a piercing and did not mention anything of a sexual nature. For example; I may have a headache and take medication and that is not sexual, I may shave my privates because it is comfortable to me, but that is not sexual. I may get a pedicure or a massage and enjoy those but they are not sexual. Simply because I enjoy the feeling of something I do to my bodycannot be directly linked to anything sexual. It can be linked to self fulfillment in terms of mental satisfaction perhaps, but not all things that we do with our bodies focuses on some sexual aspect. We need to be careful as to how and even why we interpret what people do to or with their bodies. In short, it is their decision to do whatever; and there in no one who is above the decision process made by another individual regarding that individual's body. I'm scratching my head right now and it feels really good and I do not want to stop - and - it is not sexual. It is no more than something that makes me feel good. I hope all have a good day.

This post was edited

My comments may not apply to any or all, but I do enjoy the gentle tugging sensation when walking and the enhanced feelings from the nerves in round my frenum and in the glans. Hopefully this will give you some indication why guys might get pierced.but I do enjoy the gentle tugging sensation when walking and the enhanced feelings from the nerves in round my frenum and in the glans.
HMMM! "the gentle tugging" on your peepee? Sounds sexual to me.

This post was edited