RE: Info in piercings and PA's

I am an Atheist. I do not believe in sins.

Floridaslim brought up sins

This post was edited

I am an Atheist. I do not believe in sins.Floridaslim brought up sins.And now we get ready for ManOfWicklow to jump in and say something derogatory about the other posters and something to support thomastierney. It's become that obvious.

This post was edited

I am an Atheist. I do not believe in sins.Floridaslim brought up sins.And now we get ready for ManOfWicklow to jump in and say something derogatory about the other posters and something to support thomastierney. It's become that obvious.
IGNORNED

This post was edited

Floridaslim brought up sins and it appears that the meaning was completely misunderstood. Look around and take notice of all of the differences between people - race,size, skin color, language, hair, personalities, etc. The point being that we should embrace differences and not castigate someone who has different thoughts and actions.....as long as those thoughts and actions do not infringe upon another person. Having said that, for those people who believe in a supreme Being/Creator, as I do, it is a sin if they belittle others for the harmless thoughts and actions that others have and/or do. In short, if a person wants to pierce their body and wear jewelry, it is their business and not mine to denigrate, and if I did it would be my sin not theirs.

This post was edited

Genesis 1:27 - So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.
Of course, In the eyes of many, He did not do a good job, males and females need more holes in them with silly little ornaments hanging from them.
And Gods Image needs many colored childish drawings covering up His flawed creation.
And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do."

This post was edited

And God also said "Goeth out and getteth a life, Thomasstierney, because I am bored with thy witterings and complaints. Thou are dull and thy complaints are a pain in my arse. There is life away from your keyboard, you sad old man. Go and liveth some."And God was right, as She tends to be.

This post was edited

Genesis 1:27 - So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.Of course, In the eyes of many, He did not do a good job, males and females need more holes in them with silly little ornaments hanging from them.And Gods Image needs many colored childish drawings covering up His flawed creation.And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do."

Does the same go for those who trim/shave their body/public hair like you?

This post was edited

Thinking of getting a PA and other piercings but hope to get some feedback on this

This post was edited

One expects to see clowns at the circus,not at the beach.

This post was edited

Genesis 1:27 - So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.Of course, In the eyes of many, He did not do a good job, males and females need more holes in them with silly little ornaments hanging from them.And Gods Image needs many colored childish drawings covering up His flawed creation.And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do."lol - how true.

This post was edited