yep

I like to camp in the nude!

This topic was edited
RE: yep

It's the best. Stay nude the entire trip.

This post was edited

Its great, just don't get to do it enough or have others to go with.

This post was edited

I go with previous co workers each year to Death Valley. I've always taken an RV ... tent trailer or motorhome. I'd like to go once and tent camp and ... do the entire long weekend naked but ... I'm the only nudist and some of the other guys that go, act like 12 year old girls when the subject is broached.
The "camping" we do most is with our motorhome and we love naked camping in it. We've gone a couple places, mostly our club, but are looking to branch out and hit some other spots, other clubs and resorts and the beach. A textile beach campground near our nude beach so we can take day trips there.

This post was edited

I love it..Also nice to go with good company..

This post was edited

I go with previous co workers each year to Death Valley. I've always taken an RV ... tent trailer or motorhome. I'd like to go once and tent camp and ... do the entire long weekend naked but ... I'm the only nudist and some of the other guys that go, act like 12 year old girls when the subject is broached.When i have camped with co-workers, I make it clear in the early discussion stages that I am a nudist, and that I always camp naked, so they need to be aware of that. So far, no one has backed out after hearing that, and I spent the entire time naked. One of the co-workers did a little skinnydipping, but put on shorts immediately aftwerward.

This post was edited

It's no secret that I'm a nudist. ALL those guys out there know about it and have known about it my entire career. I don't coordinate this trip ... I'm one of the guests! hahaha
Great part is that a couple of them have expressed interest in doing more than once a year and those guys are fine with me being naked and said they'd probably join it as well.
I want to get my wife out there and do some Death Valley naked camping and 4x4'ing, hiking and moonlight star gazing. ;-)

This post was edited

Star gazing in DV? I bet that would be *awesome*....

This post was edited

Without any moon light ... it is incredible! I was in our tent trailer on our third camping trip out there. No porta potty so I got up around 2 am to water a bush. The camp fires had died down to a dim glow. I walked out of the tent trailer and looked up at the sky while I watered the bush. After I was done I just stood other there, naked, for about 15 mins and could not believe how many stars you could see.
The vastness of the universe scares my wife. She hated her astronomy class but I always use that and the simple size of the Earth to get some people to think about some of the silly things we concern ourselves with in this life.
It is awesome to see and if you ever have the chance to go anywhere remote and can look up at the sky without moon light or city lights ... there are so many stars we rarely get to see a minute fraction of them. We used to be able to see more at our friends home in WA but the increasinglight pollution from the big city about 50 mins away has diminished the view of the stars in the sky at their property.

This post was edited

Star gazing in DV? I bet that would be *awesome*....
I think the best star gazing is out at sea on a moonless night. When you can get hundreds of miles off shore there is not the first bit of light pollution to obscure the view. When I was in the Navy, we crossed the Pacific Ocean several times and also the southern Indian Ocean. That is as far from any land masses you can get to on this planet. There are so many stars, it looks almost like a lighted cloud in the sky. It makes you think about how small and insignificant we are in the overall scheme of things. Going on a cruise ship would not be the same, as they usually keep them brightly lit at night, where as a Navy ship is all blacked out at night except for the necessary navigation/running lights. The only other option would be a private boat if you dare toventure that far offshore.

This post was edited

ahhhh yes ... those nights out at sea were pretty awesome as well. Too young and dumb to really appreciate it but there were some pretty amazing nights sitting out on the helo deck having a cup of coffee and smoking a cigar before my mid watch. I think the best time, for star gazing, was when we steamed toward the Equator to become Shellbacks. We were given the choice of coming straight home or taking a few day detour to do the deed. The majority of the ship voted for becoming Shellbacks. That was a riot!

This post was edited