RE: Longest time spent nude

Is anybody planning on having an extended nude period during this upcoming holiday week end? I am planning one, but it will not exceed the time I have already described in this thread. I AM planning on taking my G/F with me, and it will be her first time in a nudist environment, so I hope she will enjoy it, but she seems a little apprehensive, although willing to give it a try.

This post was edited

Is anybody planning on having an extended nude period during this upcoming holiday week end? I am planning one, but it will not exceed the time I have already described in this thread. I AM planning on taking my G/F with me, and it will be her first time in a nudist environment, so I hope she will enjoy it, but she seems a little apprehensive, although willing to give it a try.She enjoyed the experience at a nudist resort for her first time, and now claims I have created a monster, as she now likes to go nude at home as much as possible. We even go out on the front porch in the afternoon to sit for awhile and talk over a few drinks. Sometimes in the mornings, she will go out there and have a coffee and cigarette, nude.

This post was edited

Bumpity, bump. Anybody else?

This post was edited

I'm fairly new to nudism (practiced only at home, alone), so the longest I had gone naked the first year was about a day or so.
I had scheduled some time off work for a medical procedure and recovery, but I was forced to postpone it. I kept the days off and used it as a "staycation", so I was able to remain nude for 5 whole days. (It would have been six, but I absolutely had to take the trash out, andI don't live in a place where that could be done privately or without consequence.)
Being the first time I was naked for that long felt strange after day 2, but I think I crossed a threshold during that time. Prior to that, I wasn't always naked at home, but after that week, I've made getting undressed as soon as I get home a daily practice.

This post was edited

We arrived at the nudist resort on Saturday morning and did not get dressed until Monday afternoon.

This post was edited

I'm fairly new to nudism (practiced only at home, alone), so the longest I had gone naked the first year was about a day or so.I had scheduled some time off work for a medical procedure and recovery, but I was forced to postpone it. I kept the days off and used it as a "staycation", so I was able to remain nude for 5 whole days. (It would have been six, but I absolutely had to take the trash out, andI don't live in a place where that could be done privately or without consequence.)Being the first time I was naked for that long felt strange after day 2, but I think I crossed a threshold during that time. Prior to that, I wasn't always naked at home, but after that week, I've made getting undressed as soon as I get home a daily practice.Did you get naked again as soon as the trash was taken out?

This post was edited

That's pretty awesome - I managed a full day and two nights, sleeping nude in a tent, the second day - on what I thought was a secluded stretch of river (in Africa) some local women came down to wash their clothes. I failed to find a hidden route back to camp and I don't think the folk knew what to make of the foreign apparition, red from sunburn, hopping about on the slippery rocks, there was a chorus of AAHs followed by shrieking laughter, I guess at least they were not offended. I still don't know if the laughter was at my antics or if the local lads are loaded but I salute your achievement.

This post was edited

Late last September I went to Emerald Lake Resort and stayed nude from Thursday 11 a.m. to Friday 1 p.m. Due to end of summer they had already closed the taco diner on site so had to go a closeby buffet for 30 minutes at the most. I even ran for an hour naked, wearing only running shoes and socks. On my next visit to Houston will try and beat that outdoors PB! LOL!
As far as indoors, I have gone completely nude several times from Friday 3 p.m. till Monday 7 a.m. That's 64 hours, possible when we have no visits or don't go out to eat or to the movies or so, which is not very often though.

This post was edited

Once I was bare ass naked for a whole nine months. Then my mom gave birth :) and wrapped my on a blanket :( What'Da'hell?

This post was edited

Once I was bare ass naked for a whole nine months. Then my mom gave birth :) and wrapped my on a blanket :( What'Da'hell?LOL

This post was edited