RE: Longest time spent nude

For me and my wife it would be easier to answer "LONGEST TIME SPENT CLOTHED" than the actual question time spent nude.That would be for yesterday, me clothed 2 hours, the wife 6 hours, (she went to the hairdressers). Its now 11:13 am and we are both nude, we need to go out shopping but neither of us feel like getting dressed.We are very much the same. We are naked at home always so it's difficult to put a number on it. We sometimes get close to48 hours consecutively or closeto 72to 96 hrs consecutively without really knowing it. We are naked when we can be, we are clothed when we have to and seems we are naked more often than clothed, so we don't really count the hours of nakedness. ;-)

This post was edited

• My longest time nude was 6 days on a camping trip at Avalon in WV. Was an awesome time, I love it there!..................12 days at Avalon but can't keep track for I now live at Avalon , only need clothes to go out which isn't often, everything here is nude time 24/7 ................Ruhl

This post was edited

I have managed 5 and 6 days at Cap d'agde and Le Serignan Plage Natur. Great to live nude, shop nude, exercise nude. Off on naturist holiday in September and looking forward to, hopefully, even longer nude.Be sure to let us know how that turns out, and how long you managed to stay nude.

This post was edited

I have managed 5 and 6 days at Cap d'agde and Le Serignan Plage Natur. Great to live nude, shop nude, exercise nude. Off on naturist holiday in September and looking forward to, hopefully, even longer nude.Be sure to let us know how that turns out, and how long you managed to stay nude.
Any new information from your September trip? It is now November, so you may be back from it by now.

This post was edited

the longest time i spend nude was 86 hours, from the time we arrived at a nude resort called the hidden beach resort. the only reason i open the suitcase was to get my tooth brush, tooth paste and shampoo.

This post was edited

The only clothes I take to a nudist resort is the ones I am wearing for the trip. Since I only wear them for the few hours it takes to get there, they are still clean enough to wear for the return trip. I really see no reason to bring any additional clothes to a place where they are not gong to be worn anyway. This leaves extra room to bring the essentials, like food and beverages, or towels, along with sunblock and things I will actually need/use. Clothes are not needed at a nudist resort, for obvious reasons, so why bring them?

This post was edited

the longest time i spend nude was 86 hours, from the time we arrived at a nude resort called the hidden beach resort. the only reason i open the suitcase was to get my tooth brush, tooth paste and shampoo.
Not much reason to tote along a suit case then. All that would have fit in a small shopping bag for the trip. How was your experience on that trip?

This post was edited

4 or 5 days. You lose track of time when you're relaxing nude

This post was edited

A few weeks.
I look forward to the time when I will be able to spend "a few weeks" nude, without ever having to put on clothes for the whole time. How did you manage a few weeks? I assume a few, means more than two. Do you recall how many weeks altogether?

This post was edited

What is the longest time you have spent nude in acontinuous period? Putting on shorts, shirt, robe etc., stops theclock for this. So from the time you first got nude until you putsomething on. Footwear won't count for this, as well as a hat ifyou need one. For me it has been 217 hours straight, that's alittle over 9 days. I got nude at 10:45 on a Friday morning anddidn't put anything on until 1:45 PM the following Sunday, morethan a week later.I did wear a cap sometimes when out in thesun to shade my eyes, and flip flops when walking over gravelsurfaces. Other than thatall I may have had on was some suntan oil. So what is YOUR personal best longest timenude?
Two weeks on vacation..from the morning to the evening,but when I
am home and off,I am always naked any way

This post was edited