RE: Naked Erections .

I think ALL MEN , Whether str8 , bi , gay OR CURIOS LOVE THEIR STIFF COCKS AND MANY SHOW IT OFF TOO . IT just depends whose company they are in and how HORNY AND What their Upbringing is . I Belive that ALL Dads must raise their sons With AN OPEN MIND and teach theirs sons not to BE ASHAMED Of THEIR MANHOOD AN Be Proud of it . MY DAD SLEPT NAKED MANY TIMES AND I saw his Boner too but was Never ashamed to see it . Also ev ery males gets it at some time or another so why be ashamed of their Boner. When I was younger I use to get them all the time without any reason even when I was in Secondary school and I was never Ashamed of it .I was 16byrs old when I was in School in my tenth grade.Gosh! I get Hard All The Time while at My Local Nudist Club looking at Nude Females And Nude Men. I Hide It Behind a Towel until it goes off (after a long time). lol

This post was edited

i'm straight too and i have to say that yeah .. if i'm hangingout with buddies and there's nudity and they start walkin aroundboned.. i have to say that its the biggest thing guys can do with each other.it pretty much means that you're close best friends.. guys dont walk aroundshowing off their boners with eacho ther.. if there's not that trust and bro bondinghappening. i've got one buddy that makes it a point to show his off up close.and to me that says we're real best buds because we dont have that weirdnessthat says that its wrong to do that.

This post was edited

Though I have never been embarrassed to get an erection, getting rid of it is another matter! Once he's up, he's usually very reluctant to go away again...

This post was edited

I think ALL MEN , Whether str8 , bi , gay OR CURIOS LOVE THEIR STIFF COCKS AND MANY SHOW IT OFF TOO . IT just depends whose company they are in and how HORNY AND What their Upbringing is . I Belive that ALL Dads must raise their sons With AN OPEN MIND and teach theirs sons not to BE ASHAMED Of THEIR MANHOOD AN Be Proud of it . MY DAD SLEPT NAKED MANY TIMES AND I saw his Boner too but was Never ashamed to see it . Also ev ery males gets it at some time or another so why be ashamed of their Boner. When I was younger I use to get them all the time without any reason even when I was in Secondary school and I was never Ashamed of it .I was 16byrs old when I was in School in my tenth grade.Nothing wrong it I think...its a reaction to being naked

This post was edited

Erections are nothing to be shy or embarrassed buy. Be glad you can get one without needing a little blue pill!!!I must agree use it or loose it are hormones last only so long and if you can find a doctor to put you on them then get get back some fun,I did and love it

This post was edited

[ A lot of sense here! I've seen posts where someone is attacked for referring to having an erection etc or given advice on "nudist etiquette" ( who were the self-appointed authorities who devised this?? ) about how to jump in the sea, cover up or roll over etc.
WELL SAID!!! i've see the samething posts about how Erections are bad and they need to be hidden.I never quite understood that. Even though i grew up in a conservative household, i had football buddiesthat would show off their boners in high school so i learned early on there's nothing wrong with erections.I MEAN i would understand if someone is walkin around in a nudist area .. jerking off and blantantly staringat someone's body parts like their a piece of meat.. that would be wrong. But how come an erection is treated so badly? it is a very important biological aspect of mammals. Just likebreast feeding. But what i think ... is that people that have judge others for their natural body reactions are the onesthat find it dirty.. there the ones that should leave!

This post was edited

We had two girls. I wish that I could have raised them in the manner that I would have raised boys.

This post was edited

I feel the same way about nudity/erections that I do about masturbation. These are all perfect normal things that 99.9% of the population do yet the majority of the population is embarrassed to admit it. I'm a pretty open book, almost nothing is off limits with me. I openly discuss my depression, my sex life, masturbating, you name it. I feel that the only way people are going to stop feeling so self concious about these topics is if people start talking about them as normally as they'd talk about what they had for dinner last night. Love and enjoy your bodies guys. Life's too short to be stuffy.JayIm a newbie at being a nudist never group naked really except once in a while when would play behind closed doors with a few friends or got baths together! But that was short lived as got older it was not accepted. Then in 2008 I went to my first gay campground that a nude pool area and the one day went to go swimming a group of bears wouldn't let me in until I was completely naked, from then on slowly been loving and doing it when I can. But then theres the whole erection problem I pop boners like a drug addict pops pills its so random from seeing something to feeling something or sometimes no reason at all not even know and look down and well hello! I use to get embarrassed by it but slowly learning not to and that its natural and sometimes unavoidable but the problem I still have is that im a leaker I leak like a leaky faucet sometimes, does anyone else have the same issue? If so or if not what do you guys think or do?As TallGent said, be happy you can get one. They are difficult for me these days and I miss the feeling that comes along with it (Did I just say that. LOL)

This post was edited

I think ALL MEN , Whether str8 , bi , gay OR CURIOS LOVE THEIR STIFF COCKS AND MANY SHOW IT OFF TOO . IT just depends whose company they are in and how HORNY AND What their Upbringing is . I Belive that ALL Dads must raise their sons With AN OPEN MIND and teach theirs sons not to BE ASHAMED Of THEIR MANHOOD AN Be Proud of it . MY DAD SLEPT NAKED MANY TIMES AND I saw his Boner too but was Never ashamed to see it . Also ev ery males gets it at some time or another so why be ashamed of their Boner. When I was younger I use to get them all the time without any reason even when I was in Secondary school and I was never Ashamed of it .I was 16byrs old when I was in School in my tenth grade.

I think it's society that has conditioned us to feel whatever we feel about being ashamed of what our bodies naturally do. We shouldn't be ashamed. Every sexually mature and healthy man gets erections so let them happen.

This post was edited

I think ALL MEN , Whether str8 , bi , gay OR CURIOS LOVE THEIR STIFF COCKS AND MANY SHOW IT OFF TOO . IT just depends whose company they are in and how HORNY AND What their Upbringing is . I Belive that ALL Dads must raise their sons With AN OPEN MIND and teach theirs sons not to BE ASHAMED Of THEIR MANHOOD AN Be Proud of it . MY DAD SLEPT NAKED MANY TIMES AND I saw his Boner too but was Never ashamed to see it . Also ev ery males gets it at some time or another so why be ashamed of their Boner. When I was younger I use to get them all the time without any reason even when I was in Secondary school and I was never Ashamed of it .I was 16byrs old when I was in School in my tenth grade.I TOTALY AGREE WITH YOU/YES YES/ RIGHT ON

This post was edited