RE: Naked Erections .

With regard to leaking... As BearSE3 said,... It's perfectly natural for the body to function that way....And as has been established in this very informative and enjoyable thread, if it is natural and it happens, it's okay. Don't be embarrassed. There's no big deal about it... address it as BearSe3 suggested and it will be fine.
Personally (and I hope I am not going out on a limb here), since I do not get anything to leak, I am fascinated to see other men that do. So, I would not have a problem with seeing that happen. There I said it. :)
I've never really gotten to witness a guy leaking as much, but I would love to! I'm fascinated with the male body and things like that and it would actually give me an erection if I saw a guy leaking like that lol [which in turn would be natural and it would be nothing for me to be ashamed of (-: right?]

This post was edited
RE: Naked Erections .

I feel the same way about nudity/erections that I do about masturbation. These are all perfect normal things that 99.9% of the population do yet the majority of the population is embarrassed to admit it. I'm a pretty open book, almost nothing is off limits with me. I openly discuss my depression, my sex life, masturbating, you name it. I feel that the only way people are going to stop feeling so self concious about these topics is if people start talking about them as normally as they'd talk about what they had for dinner last night. Love and enjoy your bodies guys. Life's too short to be stuffy.JayIm a newbie at being a nudist never group naked really except once in a while when would play behind closed doors with a few friends or got baths together! But that was short lived as got older it was not accepted. Then in 2008 I went to my first gay campground that a nude pool area and the one day went to go swimming a group of bears wouldn't let me in until I was completely naked, from then on slowly been loving and doing it when I can. But then theres the whole erection problem I pop boners like a drug addict pops pills its so random from seeing something to feeling something or sometimes no reason at all not even know and look down and well hello! I use to get embarrassed by it but slowly learning not to and that its natural and sometimes unavoidable but the problem I still have is that im a leaker I leak like a leaky faucet sometimes, does anyone else have the same issue? If so or if not what do you guys think or do?Honestly, I would love to see this!^^ I am very intrigued =)

This post was edited