Sitting around the House naked.

Do you sit around the house when you get up till you go to bed or go outside to run errands. I do.

This topic was edited
RE: Sitting around the House naked.

I am always nude at home, I love the feeling of freedom that it gives. In the summer, I can enjoy outdoor nudity in my backyard. It is enclosed by a fence.

This post was edited

Depends how warm it is, and if we have guests. But, yep, that's the principal, and in the garden too.

This post was edited

Yes, when I can. My son lives with me so my nudity is limited to the times he is at work. I can sit around naked from when I get uptill about 4pm three days a week unless I have to go out.

This post was edited

Naked inside as much as possible. Now that weather has broke, will be naked outside also. Only the wife and I here, so it's easy. She will go with an open robe, short t-shirt, or naked, depending on the temps. Damn,, I can't complain.

This post was edited

When it's warm enough to be naked at home, I am. So in the summer months, I can stay naked all day. I just all the usual things, watch TV, use the computer, cook/eat, it's just more comfortable being naked.

This post was edited

With my 82 year old mother living with us it is hard to go nude except upstairs. However we do take a nude walk trough our woods on our trails almost everyday now that it is warm again.

This post was edited

Wish that one of my neighbors were nudist's as well.

This post was edited

I like being naked at home as much as I can which would every day if could. My wife is not into being naked around the house but am going to try to talk her into it. Wish I could go outside naked but living in a subdivision I don't think the people around us would under stand.

This post was edited

I'm always naked at home, more now that it has finally warmed up, it was a bit drafty by my windowsduring our nasty winter this year!

This post was edited

I'm always nude at home inside and out unless it's too cold.

This post was edited