Single and other people's children

I am new to social nudism, but, I havebeen practicing being a home nudist for 8 years. I've beentoa clothing optional resort a few timesand Ifelt a littleawkward being nude in front ofother people's children.Although, I stayed andover time I becomemore comfortablewith the idea. I started to wonder why... Most of us are taught (myself included) not to be naked in frontof others. When it came to adults only, I overcame itvery easily. However, when itcomes to children withthe media, religious group and society in general makes it a class action lawsuit. Should I be concerned when it comes to my nudity and/orthe nudity of other people's children?

This topic was edited
RE: Single and other people's children

I can't wait to see others reactions here because I've had the same question. I've been to nude beaches where kids were around and frankly I felt a little strange. I know it's my hang up but I wasn't prepared to see children or for them to see me.

This post was edited
RE: Single and other people's children

I felt the same way at first but then I realized that these kids are raised nudists so they are used to seeing nude adults. Unfortunately there are sick perverts out there so I always be careful with any activities I share with children while nude but I Still always to make sure other adults are around. If the kids are there it's because their parents choose to raise them that way which I think is great so just enjoy yourself as you would normally do.

This post was edited