RE: Can we have a second chat room please?

How would you keep the perverts out of the pure naturists chat room?

This post was edited

Invisible force field

This post was edited

One chat room is enough. For those who are not happy with the existing circumstances there are two options. One is to tolerate those who you consider below you in morals and ethics or two; leave the site. Personally, I'm not elated by some of the actions of others, however; I'm not in a position to cast the first stoneand will therefore accept the site as it currently exists.

This post was edited

Tolerate or leave ....
Third option, campaign for change.
I think that's how change works.

This post was edited

Tolerate or leave ....Third option, campaign for change.I think that's how change works.Tolerate, huh! Now there's a good word. It's toleration by naive misguided fools that is mainly responsible for most of the terrorists, murderers and rapists being allowed tocontinue with their evil.

This post was edited

Bump. TN admins take note please.

This post was edited

It was bumped 2 weeks ago and then again tonight...
The TN admin take notice thing is a huge part of the problem....
They don't.

This post was edited

No matter how many chat rooms there are, the one where people are not supposed to be sexual will be the place where those who intend to shock and upset folks will appear, and those who can't quite own, to themselves, whatever sexual interest they find in nudism.

This post was edited

I know it's been tried and not a perfect solution but it would be real nice to have a chat room for Certified members only. That would at least reduce the quantity of creeps.

This post was edited

How about just one chat room for paid members only?

This post was edited