Happy Naked 4th of July

Have a great naked 4th of July

This topic was edited
RE: Happy Naked 4th of July

sorry but this is England and we do not cellebrate 4thjuly

This post was edited

Unfortunately it is raining here, but still celebrating the birthday of the greatest country on earth!

This post was edited

Happy 4th of July to all! Even England ;-) Heck, hadn't been for England, we wouldn't have a 4th of July . . . Expecting 95 degrees of heat here in Denver, I woke naked and still am . . . AC blaring . . . beer is cold . . . Life is good! jy

This post was edited

Unfortunately it is raining here, but still celebrating the birthday of the greatest country on earth!Greatest country on earth you must be talking about Australia. No place better that good old Australia.

This post was edited

Happy 4th of July to all our TN American friends. The greatest nation in the world is where one resides. They are all great as is our planet. (I am not speaking of politics, that's a whole other matter.)

This post was edited

Happy 4th of July from the colony (USA) to England!!!! Ya' All come back now! LOL

This post was edited

I'm not naked at home, but 340 miles from home, so it is still good. Temp is still a COOL 90* F. so not bad at all.

This post was edited

Unfortunately it is raining here, but still celebrating the birthday of the greatest country on earth!Greatest country on earth you must be talking about Australia. No place better that good old Australia.
Hahaha very nice, Ausmanvic. I have read good things about Australia.

This post was edited

happy naked 4th to everybody

This post was edited

Happy 4th to everyone! I've been naked all day. What a great way to celebrate freedom and independence.

This post was edited