RE: Skinny Dipping!

Went skinny dipping every time we visited our friends' pool. Plus our hot tub daily. Guess you can call that a hot dipping lol.

This post was edited

When I lived in Alabama there was a spring fed creek in the woods where someone made a rock dam. Even in the summer the swimming hole was cold. When Im having a stressful day I often think about my "happy naked spot". I love skinny dipping, but I would like to be around others who shares my love for naturism.

This post was edited

I miss my skinny dipping days.

This post was edited

70 degree water would make for a very short dip forme!
70 degree water would be warm to me. Too late in the season to be swimming out of doors and missed my opportunity for this summer, but have skinny dipped on a number of occasions in years past, nearly all of them in Lake Superior. I did have to trouble shoot some publiclyownedindoor pool equipment from time to time and used that pool naked while waiting to see if my repair would enable the equipment to perform. Seems odd as to how customs change. When taking PE in college in 1968 we were required to swim nude.

This post was edited

i attended a confrence with several co-workers, our hotel was by the beach late at nite and having many drinks we dare each other to skinny dip.

This post was edited

I was able to a few times this summer. Its nice having a clothing-optional campground near by. ^^

This post was edited

One of the greatest joys in my life is skinny dipping in the ocean.
Next month a companion and I are going to Couples, Negril, Jamaica.
This location was chosen because a nude beach is available. The
total expense for this trip will be in excess of $ 3000.00. Had
there been such a beach in my home state of South Carolina, last
summer, we would probably forego this trip and the money would have
been spent locally. While, not everyone can make a trip such as
this, there are many that do. When will the public officials wake
up to the fact, that designating a few areas where the anti-nudity
laws are not enforced would be a boon tothe local economy?

This post was edited

One of the greatest joys in my life is skinny dipping in the ocean. Next month a companion and I are going to Couples, Negril, Jamaica. This location was chosen because a nude beach is available. The total expense for this trip will be in excess of $ 3000.00. Had there been such a beach in my home state of South Carolina, last summer, we would probably forego this trip and the money would have been spent locally. While, not everyone can make a trip such as this, there are many that do. When will the public officials wake up to the fact, that designating a few areas where the anti-nudity laws are not enforced would be a boon the local economy? .I think the problem with most public officials, is, they are brain dead.

This post was edited

One of the greatest joys in my life is skinny dipping in the ocean. Next month a companion and I are going to Couples, Negril, Jamaica. This location was chosen because a nude beach is available. The total expense for this trip will be in excess of $ 3000.00. Had there been such a beach in my home state of South Carolina, last summer, we would probably forego this trip and the money would have been spent locally. While, not everyone can make a trip such as this, there are many that do. When will the public officials wake up to the fact, that designating a few areas where the anti-nudity laws are not enforced would be a boon the local economy? .I think the problem with most public officials, is, they are brain dead.Yes, brain dead and so afraid of losing a single vote.

This post was edited

Yes, brain dead and so afraid of losing a single vote.Ifa politician is worried about losing a single vote, mine would be for anyone else who would not be afraid of naked people on a beach.

This post was edited