RE:Skinny Dipping!

We have a river nearby where we go swimming and it's often only us there so I skinny dip when no-one is around and just keep my shorts close by in case of emergency. Swimming naked in a river surrounded by trees is so much better than the beach IMHO.

True that

This post was edited

I skinny dip in my pool 99% of the time, only put swim shorts on when we have non nudist guests

This post was edited
RE: Skinny Dipping!

I would love to experience skinny dipping. sounds amazing!

This post was edited

Most everyone we know that is not a nudist, has tried skinny dipping at sometime in their life. I don't think there's a single person that said it was fun and the most comfortable they've been in the water. Regrettably, most, if not all, have also stated that it took some "liquid courage (alcohol) and seclusion. Asked if they'd consider enjoying that same feeling outside of the water and enjoy just being nude around their house, alone or with their spouse, again most of them stated ... "no way."

My first skinny dipping experience was at a YMCA summer camp. I got my wife to try it in an apartment pool but that lasted about 5 mins. She enjoyed it to a point but was to afraid we'd get caught. After we bought our first home, we bought a hot tub and an above ground pool. Lots of skinny dipping after that. All our grandkids have skinny dipped in our pool, in their own pool and in the ocean at a nude beach resort with us. They've all commented that swimming without a suit on "is the best!"

This post was edited

we were recently doing relief as managers at a caravan park, owners had a dog and vegie garden they wanted me to feed/water each day, they also had a pool which had a sign on gate, costumes optional beyond this point, was able to go skinny dipping every afternoon, was great!

harley

This post was edited

Not since mid October, too darn cold! Will probably be skinnie dippin again in March. Have a pool in the back yard, but I don't own a swim suit, wife had to buy one last fall to go to the beach. Only way to swim !

This post was edited

We were at Cypress Cove early in the month, but the air temperature wasn't conducive to lounging in the pool. We'll be there in ten days and expect to spend many hours enjoying the west pool.

This post was edited

I do a lot in the summer at the river. But it is really cold now. I stepped in two days ago to see how cold, and it was VERY cold. Can't wait until it warms up.

This post was edited

Agree skinny dipping feels so free

This post was edited

Have timed my swimming this summer in my pool so that I was without a suit more often than with one.
All my beach trips this summer have been to the nude beach.

This post was edited