RE: Driving in the Nude

My favorite nude hiking spot is a 45 minute drive away. I get in my car in the garage nude and drive out to Sycamore Creek for a day in the sun, drive home nude, and head straight for the shower. My car has tinted windows and sits pretty high, and I keep a pair of shorts handy. Love to drive nude!

This post was edited

I have done it a few times but my windows are tinted really dark so no one can see inside. Maybe one day I build the courage to put the top down and go for a drive nude!

This post was edited

Today was house cleaning lady day. I've stayed home a couple of times while she was here and stayed in the office with the door closed so I could at least be naked ... but that was a pain in the butt. So now, I leave the house for the day. Decided to take my 67 Chevelle for a drive today. First I stopped at Starbucks for some breakfast. Then I ran some errands and when it warmed up enough, I found a secluded spot and stripped for the 120 mileround trip drive I decided to take. We have several backroads to small towns and Indian reservations. I took one that we'd been thinking about taking for as long as we've lived out this way but never have ... but I did today. I was able to drive naked with almost no traffic and enjoy the "cruise" at between 48 and 50 mph with the windows down. What a fun ride. I stopped near a touristy place and parked away from everything to slip on my shorts and t shirt and flip flops. Walked into the restaurant and used the restroom. Looked around and then drove over to the gas station. Couldn't do that naked ... too many others around. Got something to drink for the drive home and then got back in the car, drove a short distance and pulled over and stripped off the shorts and t shirt and flip flops again and cruised back home. When my wife got home, I told her about it and she laughed. She said ... "are you gonna take me on that drive someday soon?" Gonna pick the right day to do that! Very lucky to have a willing partner and participant! LOL :D

This post was edited

andi that is so cool. good luck with the weather cooperating

This post was edited

Put in a long day of driving today. After 9 hours of driving I was getting pretty tired and bored. Being still 100 miles from home I decided since it was dark out and I was driving interstate not in town why not pull over, strip off the clothes and drive home. I always feel more invigorated while driving long distant this way. It helps keep me awake and more alert of things around me. It was a great trip home!

This post was edited

I absolutely agree. I drive naked quite a bit already but ... if for some reason I am not and we are on a long drive, it's late and I know I'll get tired ... I do the same. Find a spot, pull over, strip and drive naked. I wake up, am more alert and conscious of my surroundings. My wife will even say ... "maybe you should take your clothes off cuz I'm not going to be able to stay awake to keep you company!" LOL :D

This post was edited

Got in a lot of naked driving today. 3 hrs of driving this morning to a Dr's appt. Then back in the truck, naked again and drove another 2 hrs to an MRI appt. Back in the truck, got naked again,drove through the drive thru for a late breakfast snack and another 1.5 hrs drive home. I even took the LOOONNNNGGG backway home, through the hills and wine country. I had the windows down for a while. Even though it was 70 degrees outside ... the windchill, with the windows down, made it a little frosty on my chest so I just rolled them up and enjoyed the vent air and naked cruise home. Got home, safe enough to exit the truck in the driveway naked and come inside. Suppose to rain Thursday ... so I think I'll try and get in another ride in the nude up in the hills tomorrow! :D

This post was edited

Be careful driving nude. The New York State Troopers arrested a fellow earlier this week for driving nude and charged him with public lewdness. He had the dome light on in his car when he passed a truck. Apparently, the truck driver reported him.

This post was edited

Well gentlemen, today I have dared to drive naked from the waist up while going to the Nakedspa...He has already been at night, now gets dark earlier and the truth is that I felt great, I wish I could always do so.Very funny scenes in adjoining cars.

Pues seores, hoy me he atrevido a conducir desnuda de cintura para arriba mientras iba al Nakedspa...
Ha sido de noche ya, ahora anochece antes y la verdad es que me he sentido genial, ojal pudiera hacerlo siempre.
Muy divertidas algunas escenas en coches colindantes.

This post was edited

Oh... Geeezzzzz ... just when you think they'll not show up to a thread they have nothing to offer ... must be quiet on the Fun/Humor section.

This post was edited