RE: Driving in the Nude

I agree driving nude here in Canada is a rare and special occasion.Cold temperature does not bother us when driving here in the UK - we have heaters in our vehicles.

This post was edited

after taking a few days off from work, had to go in a pick up my paycheck at 4am. So i decided to drive the return trip home, naked, about a 30 mile trip.

This post was edited

Hello all nudists.
I drove naked a few years ago, to experience this feeling. I loved it, I felt totally free without clothes. I especially like to drive barefoot.

This post was edited

This cold snap is killin' my naked driving tendancies! I was finally able to spend a little bit of time out back naked the last couple of days ... but the temps have been in the low 50's for a high. Fine if you're in the sun but cold in the shade. Gonna try and get some naked driving in tomorrow. Got some errands to run that are a long ways away! hehehe

This post was edited

One exhibitionist after another telling their stories. Put all their naked asses in jail.

This post was edited

I imagine, in many cases, there is indeed a fine line between exhibitionism and nudism, that may or may not be crossed without consciously knowing...the freedom of being nude I believe clouds the issue for some...
Personally, I hate wearing clothes most of the time and shed them whenever possible...sometimes it might be considered exhibitionism but I really don't care what others think...I'm just happy being textile free...

This post was edited

One exhibitionist after another telling their stories. Put all their naked asses in jail.Exhibitionist?! Absolutely not. I would prefer no one see me at all. I'm such an introverted person that the thought never crossed my mind. I live, and thus mostly drive, in a rural area. Very little chance of been noticed.
I do however still would like to see a day when nudity is an accepted way of life by all, thus being no more an "exhibitionist" than someone who enjoys wearing loud shirts.

This post was edited

I asked a friend of mine, who is a cop in New York and he said that simple masturbation is NOT a crime.

This post was edited

At least now we know why NudeJohnny has a problem with those of us who drive nude.
Like so many textiles, he does not understand the difference between nudity and sex.
As others have posted here, driving nude is not about exhibitionism, nor anything else other than a more comfortable way to drive.

This post was edited

I asked a friend of mine, who is a cop in New York and he said that simple masturbation is NOT a crime.I was affiliated LEO in NY, and it IS a crime in public.

This post was edited