RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

hello, all. TJ here. although i don't see myself as mammoth i joined up here because i am fascinated with pretty much all things relating to to body and sexuality. my mantra is basically: "the body, beautiful. the sex, sacred" and i really mean that. i'm essentially living a day by day resistance against baseless shame, as i truly believe the approach we have to both is poisonous and has led us further away from what most with the common perspectives actually want. and as i get older and farther away from society's pretty ideals, i find i am becoming more insistent about it by sheer will to hopefully maintain my positive self image and also live by example for others.

This post was edited

Hi all. Glad to be part of the group. Ive enjoyed being naked most of my adult life. Especially in nature (hiking, swimming, camping) or public (Locker room, sauna, etc) settings. I enjoy making or meeting friends from all over the globe.

This post was edited

Hi, thanks for letting me join the group. I'm 42 living on the south coast of England. Unfortunately weather here doesn't allow quite so much time naked in the great outdoors as I'd like but when I can I love going nude on beaches and am getting braver and trying some nude walking. Penis is probably average though some have said its big but I love being naked in places where others can see (and hopefully admire) me and I can check out other guys.

This post was edited

Ciao,
I'm Simon(e), 55 y.o., born and raised in Italy, I work in the US and spend 3-4 months in Italy. I've been a nudist since my early 30s, but I was stripping down naked in the countryside every summer since I was 12, every chance I got. I'm average size myself (a grower, but average), but as a gay man I've nurtured an appreciation and an admiration for the mature male penis, all sizes, all shapes (but I was never attracted to anyone younger than 45 y.o). The big penis attraction is definitely there (it's always a curiosity to "size up" and explore), and I have had many well-endowed lovers. Incidentally, I met many big penis owners who were more interested in manual and oral exploration or bottoming, which was and is perfectly fine by me. In the case of tops, the key phrase is "gentle does it". And lube, plenty of lube. If done well, with care and expertise, it can be an amazing experience for both parties involved. Back in my 20's I got briefly involved with a guy who was massively endowed, but was also a massive jerk. That taught me that size is definitely NOT everything. Meeting people like my buddy "big Ted" later on in life, a refined gentleman well over 60 and well over 9", it confirmed that "gentle does it", and amazingly so.

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Hi all my name is colin and come from the UK may not have the biggest Peins but I have what I have and enjoy showing it .
Been a nudist for about 35 years

This post was edited

Yet another reminder to all new members to please introduce yourselves in this thread. Thank you very much - Welcome

This post was edited

Hello, thanks for accepting me.. I guess I'm an admirer.. been a nudist for at least a good 10+ years now.. first got my taste of nudism outside at Herring Cove in Provincetown, Cape Cod.. saw others doing it and another guy showed me the 'rules of carrying your suit with you, just in case'.. since then joined a local group of fellas and have a smaller movie group that gets together to watch movies in the buff.. also join up with swims in Rochester.. enjoy just hanging out with others and always admire the different shapes and sizes of men, women and penises (guess that's why I'm here). I am gay so I enjoy men, but I don't have to associate nudism with sex like some might think gay men do, I have hung out nude with other straight folks.. it's all just about being comfortable.

This post was edited

Once again I want to recommend all new members to use this thread for introductions. Welcome

This post was edited

Hello I'm Ryan. I love being naked with other people

This post was edited

Hi all, 49 yo from upstate NY here. Nudist since 2005, but have loved having on as little cloths as possible since I was 15.

This post was edited