RE: I'm Doing It: First Social Experience

I'm so excited and nervous! After years of enjoying naturism all by myself, I'm visiting a club for the first time this week. I had a business trip planned to go to Oklahoma City this week, so I decided to leave a day early and spend Thursday night at a place between OKC and Tulsa. Since it's still winter, and I haven't bought camping supplies like a tent, I've decided to rent a cabin for the night. I hope the temperature is comfortable that afternoon, and my disabilities don't interfere too much, so I can make the best of the experience.One of the things I found odd about Oaklake Trails, although it may be common for all I know, is the bathrooms and shower room in the club house. There was a privacy wall between the dining room/dance floor area, but there were no doors on the bathrooms. I'm just of the opinion that all bathrooms should have doors, especially when adjacent to a dining area, just to keep the sounds and odors inside of them.
Also, there was common shower room (two shower heads only), for both men and women. I've seen such on European beaches and even outdoor shower areas at pools, but that's where males and females rinse off together while having swimsuits on, and I understand naturism, but I don't understand washing one's private parts, for instance, together...you know, bathing. Is bathing nude common among male and female nudists as much so at swimming, hottubbing (yes, I know it's not a word), etc. I'm not bothered by it; I'm just curious.
Common showers are pretty much universal at nudist resorts. Some resorts have common bathrooms as well, but I've never seen one without doors on the bathroom stalls.

This post was edited

I'm so excited and nervous! After years of enjoying naturism all by myself, I'm visiting a club for the first time this week. I had a business trip planned to go to Oklahoma City this week, so I decided to leave a day early and spend Thursday night at a place between OKC and Tulsa. Since it's still winter, and I haven't bought camping supplies like a tent, I've decided to rent a cabin for the night. I hope the temperature is comfortable that afternoon, and my disabilities don't interfere too much, so I can make the best of the experience.One of the things I found odd about Oaklake Trails, although it may be common for all I know, is the bathrooms and shower room in the club house. There was a privacy wall between the dining room/dance floor area, but there were no doors on the bathrooms. I'm just of the opinion that all bathrooms should have doors, especially when adjacent to a dining area, just to keep the sounds and odors inside of them.
Also, there was common shower room (two shower heads only), for both men and women. I've seen such on European beaches and even outdoor shower areas at pools, but that's where males and females rinse off together while having swimsuits on, and I understand naturism, but I don't understand washing one's private parts, for instance, together...you know, bathing. Is bathing nude common among male and female nudists as much so at swimming, hottubbing (yes, I know it's not a word), etc. I'm not bothered by it; I'm just curious.
Common showers are pretty much universal at nudist resorts. Some resorts have common bathrooms as well, but I've never seen one without doors on the bathroom stalls.I don't have a problem with it at all common showers; I just found it interesting and wondered why such were so.
I was speaking of the bathrooms themselves having doors, not the stalls. In the men's room at OLT, they had one stall with a door and one with a curtain. I suspect the door broke at one time or another, so someone just hung a long curtain.
I really love the openness and freedom of the whole lifestyle and that I now have the time and money to enjoy it. If there was a facility near my home, I'd probably be there weekly. I'm thinking of acquiring some land, which won't be hard and could even be free, so I can camp nude on it frequently. Hopefully, I can find someone to join me.

This post was edited

Your Posts seriously do , make you come across , as some kind of CREEPY / PERVERT there Jim .There is just something that does not read right about you !Gee we wonder WHY that would be ?
"Why would that be," is because you're obviously functionally illiterate and about as intelligent as a box of rocks.

This post was edited

Your Posts seriously do , make you come across , as some kind of CREEPY / PERVERT there Jim .There is just something that does not read right about you !Gee we wonder WHY that would be ?
It must be really tough for you going through life being so stupid, dumbharleycouple. Perhaps you could at least have a reading comprehension test, to determine the level of your lack of understanding of written words. It might not help that much with perception, though, because you've obviously had some traumatic brain injury from falling of your bike and striking your head too many times, or perhaps you killed too many brain cells by doing crack or meth, so perhaps you need to see a neurologist and psychologist, too.
Out of my hundreds of posts on this site, no one has ever had any problems with the things I've said or asked except you, so that indicates the problem is you.
You also appear to be an Internet stalker otherwise known as a troll. If you don't like someone's posts, why do you follow them from thread to thread, read their posts or much less respond to them? Do you get some sort of large charge out of inciting people? It doesn't work with me, but I've gotten a lot of complaints about you, and I'm not even the site moderator. It's just you've set yourself up now, so I feel the need for revenge.
Seriously though, I'm sure you had a lot of questions and were curious about some things before you went to your first resort or campground. You were likely just to haughty or stupid to ask them.
I really do hope that you'll look into some testing and examinations, wear a helmet and lay off of the hard core drugs. You'd be doing all of us a favor.

This post was edited