dydoe piercing

So I lost my foreskin when I was 10 due to phimosis. I've always had an active sex life but always felt I lacked something in the stimulation area. A few weeks ago I plucked up the courage and got a double dydoe piercing (on the top of the glans) OMG!! The pain and the bleeding were intense!! Its just about settled down now. I love how they sit and have had a few plays with them myself but the test will come soon. I've just had vasectomy results back and I have no swimmers :) everything is healed so me and my wife can get back to barebacking again... Well once the babes are asleep and we've tidied up and sat down and... Oh who am I kidding!!

This topic was edited
RE: dydoe piercing

So why that particular piercing and not a frenum or PA? I have a PA, pubic and guiche and love all three.

This post was edited

So I lost my foreskin when I was 10 due to phimosis. I've always had an active sex life but always felt I lacked something in the stimulation area. A few weeks ago I plucked up the courage and got a double dydoe piercing (on the top of the glans) OMG!! The pain and the bleeding were intense!! Its just about settled down now. I love how they sit and have had a few plays with them myself but the test will come soon. I've just had vasectomy results back and I have no swimmers :) everything is healed so me and my wife can get back to barebacking again... Well once the babes are asleep and we've tidied up and sat down and... Oh who am I kidding!!

I would like to know the difference as I just got a PA three weeks ago

This post was edited

Dydoe piercings are subject to migrating so be careful. A PA is not subject to migration but also like all piercing must be given time to heal. Check the Tribalectic site for more information. I've had my PA for 18 years and extremely happy with it.

This post was edited

My Dydoe piercing migrated so I took it out. I currently have a Ampallang and frenum. Going to get a Apadravya soon so will probably have to resize the frenum piercing at the same time.

I would always suggest a Apadravya or PA over a Dydoe just because of the migration issue.

This post was edited