I think I've decided to do this.

I've come to realize that I would like to live somewhere where nudity is allowed. My current living situation is less than ideal for being a nudist, so I really need a change.
Does anyone have any experience with renting/leasing or purchasing a home at a nudist resort or club, and how would I be able to go forward with doing that for myself?

This topic was edited
RE: I think I've decided to do this.

According to your profile, you still haven't visited a club or beach so I'd start with that. All clubs are a little bit different and have their own characteristics so before committing to living at a club, I'd want to spend a good length of time investigating clubs. If, or when, you do decide to live at a club, why not just start with a camper? That's a pretty minimal investment and gives you flexibility. I assume you still need to work so that will also limit the clubs you can consider living at. Can you find work in the area? How long will the commute be?
I love to visit clubs but I don't have any desire to live at one full-time. It's essentially a gated community and you need permission to make changes to your site, you need permission for guests to visit and often they have to pay to visit, and there's a general lack of privacy that I've gotten used to in my own home on a large lot. I would be quite happy having a trailer at a club but I have a hard time seeing me making it my permanent home.

This post was edited

You might work on your situation incrementally. If you are constrained to a roommate situation, make household nudity part of the deal in your next place. In choosing an apartment to rent, I found one where there was access to the roof, where (of course) nude sunbathing was OK. In buying land for a house, I made sure to get a place with real privacy. If you, and your guests, can be naked inside and someplace outside in the sun, would that be good enough for now?
A formally nudist community is going to be waaay too removed from real life for someone your age. You'd go stir-crazy.

This post was edited

You can expect to pay at least twice the amount for a residence in
some resorts. I have seen single wide trailersrs built in the
60s go for 70 and 80 thousand. Its nearly impossible to get
one financed. Add that to the lot rent or purchase plus your
daily utilities. You may be also be amongst people twice your
age. Its a shame more of your generation arent getting
involved. I think cost is one reason is why. Maybe a
nice modest home with some property around you would be
wiser. Plus.... Working around your property in the nude makes for a great day.

This post was edited

Exactly what we did. We bought our winter home next to a nude resort. Bought the membership and a golf cart and ride over when we want. A lot cheaper. And many of our neighbors too are members so there is nobody talking about the nudists.

This post was edited

Once again, Here we have another 6 gullable people, falling for
some Dreamers Fantasy, that will never ever happen, in his own life
time. We have this individual, who has never ever been to
either a Nude Beach or a Nude Resort or a Nude Club,
yet ...this same person is all set, to BUY a
place LOL, in a Nude community! LOL Ya ..as
if, that is ever going to happen? LOL WHY, do you people
continue to fall for this Crap, and never once, see these Posts,
for what they really are? This guy is anything but a Nudist,
or sincere or honest. Here is some advice there Fantasy
Dreamer, you might want to start off, by actually being a Nudist
for a few years, and then seeing if you are wanting to build on
that experience. Putting out a large sum of money, to be
buying a Jet, even before you have ever stepped foot in a plane
before, not to mention never ever having Flown before, makes
absolutely no sense at all, even to a Dreamer! Why do these
dweebs, continue to post these BS Posts? Better yet, why do
all the other Morons on this site, actually buy into them?
The guy is FULL of BS! Have a look at his Profile
pictures, it kind of says it all! What a Joke!

This post was edited

Once again, Here we have another 6 gullable people, falling forsome Dreamers Fantasy, that will never ever happen, in his own lifetime. We have this individual, who has never ever been toeither a Nude Beach or a Nude Resort or a Nude Club,yet ...this same person is all set, to BUY aplace LOL, in a Nude community! LOL Ya ..asif, that is ever going to happen? LOL WHY, do you peoplecontinue to fall for this Crap, and never once, see these Posts,for what they really are? This guy is anything but a Nudist,or sincere or honest. Here is some advice there FantasyDreamer, you might want to start off, by actually being a Nudistfor a few years, and then seeing if you are wanting to build onthat experience. Putting out a large sum of money, to bebuying a Jet, even before you have ever stepped foot in a planebefore, not to mention never ever having Flown before, makesabsolutely no sense at all, even to a Dreamer! Why do thesedweebs, continue to post these BS Posts? Better yet, why doall the other Morons on this site, actually buy into them?The guy is FULL of BS! Have a look at his Profilepictures, it kind of says it all! What a Joke!
Who peed on your Cornflakes?

This post was edited

Once again, Here we have another 6 gullable people, falling forsome Dreamers Fantasy, that will never ever happen, in his own lifetime. We have this individual, who has never ever been toeither a Nude Beach or a Nude Resort or a Nude Club,yet ...this same person is all set, to BUY aplace LOL, in a Nude community! LOL Ya ..asif, that is ever going to happen? LOL WHY, do you peoplecontinue to fall for this Crap, and never once, see these Posts,for what they really are? This guy is anything but a Nudist,or sincere or honest. Here is some advice there FantasyDreamer, you might want to start off, by actually being a Nudistfor a few years, and then seeing if you are wanting to build onthat experience. Putting out a large sum of money, to bebuying a Jet, even before you have ever stepped foot in a planebefore, not to mention never ever having Flown before, makesabsolutely no sense at all, even to a Dreamer! Why do thesedweebs, continue to post these BS Posts? Better yet, why doall the other Morons on this site, actually buy into them?The guy is FULL of BS! Have a look at his Profilepictures, it kind of says it all! What a Joke!Yeah and they are spouting off about things they have no knowledge of.They have no idea concerning price, visitors or anything about living at a nudist resort. Why do fools do that?I've lived full time at a nudist resort for 23 years and nothing they said is true.

This post was edited

Rent or buy an old farm yard. I pretty much go naked any time I want indoors or out.

This post was edited

Once again, Here we have another 6 gullable people,falling for some Dreamers Fantasy, that will never ever happen, inhis own life time. We have this individual, who has neverever been to either a Nude Beach or a Nude Resort or a Nude Club,yet ...this same person is all set, to BUY a place LOL, in a Nudecommunity! LOL Ya ..as if, that is ever going to happen? LOLWHY, do you people continue to fall for this Crap, and neveronce, see these Posts, for what they really are? This guy isanything but a Nudist, or sincere or honest. Here is someadvice there Fantasy Dreamer, you might want to start off, byactually being a Nudist for a few years, and then seeing if you arewanting to build on that experience. Putting out a large sumof money, to be buying a Jet, even before you have ever steppedfoot in a plane before, not to mention never ever having Flownbefore, makes absolutely no sense at all, even to a Dreamer!Why do these dweebs, continue to post these BS Posts? Better yet, why do all the other Morons on this site, actually buyinto them? The guy is FULL of BS! Have a look at hisProfile pictures, it kind of says it all! What aJoke!
First-congratulations on learning how to use the space bar. And on
learning the importance of brevity when writing. You should now
work on your manners. Do you remember age 26? I know it's been a
while for you-at least physically. The kid's dreaming. What's wrong
with that? The responses were reasonable. This is a forum for open
discussion. If you don't like it, offer something constructive, or
FO.
The kid is definitely not Dreaming you Moron, heis a Frigging Fake and a Flake, very much likeyourself.
The creep, has not even been to a Nude Beach or a Nuderesort or any Nude functions at all, and now all of a suddenhe is going to be Buying into a Nude Community? LOL
Even someone as yourself, should be able to see throughall of the BULL SHIT, that is being Constantly posted for goofslike you and others, to respond to, as if any of it is actuallyreal! LOL
When it comes to shooting your mouth off about age, WTFare you thinking at 52 years of age?
Your pictures or lack of them, would indicate that yourAss and your GUT is no doubt as big as your Mouth or probablyBigger!
You are right about one thing thou, you really shouldF#@K right Off!
Morons like you, are what keep these other Losers,Posting their Bull Shit Fantasy posts!
Your ridiculous defence of this Flake, really tells usall, why your own Profile is as Lame as you are!
You really are a Moron!

This post was edited

LOL, Thanks for proving our point! You really are on Crack! This is
coming from yet another Single Troll, in defence of his own
kind. You and your kind, are the sole reason that this site, is as
laughable as it is. No need at all , for you ped's to put pictures on your
profile, as creeps like you and the Original Fake Poster, are
basically clones of one another, and you all look alike. Your
internationally recognized Look of being a total Loser, jumps out
at us all, Loud and Clear, with or with an actual picture to verify
that fact. Ever wonder WHY you, and other creeps just like you and
the OP, are all Single at your age, and are all Trolling sites like
this one, with your warped Fantasies? It's interesting to see,
how all the Fakes and Flakes and Trolls, come crawling out
from under their rocks or out of their Trailers, to defend one
another's Bull Shit posts. One could only guess, how many multiple
names and Fake profiles, that Creeps like you have on this
site. Pathetic doesn't even come close, to describing your kind of
slime. Let us guess, when you are not posting crap on sites like
this one, you are attending Anti Trump rally's?You and your
kind, are truly pathetic. No surprise there!

This post was edited