Swimming Nude

<< < 1 2 3 4 5 > >>   Page of 5
Cheri_Donna

Cheri_Donna

Ultra Nudist [4797] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Female | Hopkins, South Carolina United States | 66

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism.
http://www.travelites.info

RE: Swimming nude

I don't go swimming anywhere where I can't swim naked. It is a totally different experience to that when I used to wear shorts in the school pool. The swirling of the water over a fully naked body has to be experienced to be believed.

That's one thing that confirms those who "might" be nudists.
DanyBuoy

DanyBuoy

Barefoot [28] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Liverpool, Merseyside United Kingdom | 28

Cheri_Donna
There's no "might" about it. I was born naked in a birthing pool and into a naturist family. I've been naked wherever and as often as possible ever since.
zerker85

zerker85

Butt Naked [275] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Edmonton, Alberta Canada | 28

It brings me great sadness to say this, but I've only gone swimming nude once. My hometown, as well as the rest of the province, literally has no designated areas for public nude recreation. There are two landed clubs, but one is in another city three hours away and the other one does not allow singles. It IS possible to rent out a local pool for a nude swim (which was the one time I went), but it does cost quite a sum.

It's genuinely quite depressing.
Soupie

Soupie

Super Nudist [1721] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Toronto, ON Canada | 42

It really is the only way to swim. Up at the cottage, which is pretty isolated, I never wear a suit. The lake warms up nicely in the summer and it's so lovely to dive off the dark and swim beneath the stars at night.
Cheri_Donna

Cheri_Donna

Flag Quote Reply

It brings me great sadness to say this, but I've only gone swimming nude once. My hometown, as well as the rest of the province, literally has no designated areas for public nude recreation. There are two landed clubs, but one is in another city three hours away and the other one does not allow singles. It IS possible to rent out a local pool for a nude swim (which was the one time I went), but it does cost quite a sum.

Helios does have a single membership and daily grounds fee listing on their website. Are you a member of FCN and/or AANR? That might gain you entry.
Sunny Chinooks do welcome singles on a limited basis. They too are affiliated with FCN and AANR.
zerker85

zerker85

Flag Quote Reply

Helios does have a single membership and daily grounds fee listing on their website. Are you a member of FCN and/or AANR? That might gain you entry.
Sunny Chinooks do welcome singles on a limited basis. They too are affiliated with FCN and AANR.
I am a member of neither.
Cheri_Donna

Cheri_Donna

Flag Quote Reply

[(snip)

You might consider joining one or both of those nationals to get you better accepted and then call and ask what day might be a possible visit. ASK don't tell them you want to visit.
gabare

gabare

Super Nudist [1892] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | ---, Georgia United States | 59

going kayaking tommorrow hope my little cove isn't to muddy and i can do some nude swimming and wading.
zerker85

zerker85

Flag Quote Reply

[(snip)

You might consider joining one or both of those nationals to get you better accepted and then call and ask what day might be a possible visit. ASK don't tell them you want to visit.Thanks. I'll send it out as soon as this damn postal strike ends.
runner4life

runner4life

Undies Only [223] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Manitowoc, Wisconsin United States | 34

Swimming nudeis the best... I guess I'm kinda lucky that I live 2 hours away from the closest nude resort or justunder 3 hours for a nude beach. I can drive there and back in the same day.Some people have todrivelonger then that or take a plane
runner4life

runner4life

Undies Only [223] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Manitowoc, Wisconsin United States | 34

Swimming nudeis the best... I guess I'm kinda lucky that I live 2 hours away from the closest nude resort or justunder 3 hours for a nude beach. I can drive there and back in the same day.Some people have todrivelonger then that or take a plane
Princedale

Princedale

Undies Only [163] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Couple | C'Springs, Colorado United States | 47 & 43

Living free with acceptance.

My husband and I are of similar opinions, swimming nude is one of the best feelings, and when you come out of the water you are not sitting around in a wet cold swimsuit, you just dry off naturally. You certainly have more freedom, and like the days of the original olympics swimming nude was the only way to go. Bet if they brought back nude wswimming in the olympics, they would get much better ratings.
blackbird1

blackbird1

Topless [54] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Jabbeke, Flanders Belgium | 58

RE: Swimming Nude

Nothing comparesto swimming nude. The feeling of freedom is so great. However, in most hotel pools, nude bathing is not allowed, so I think (by experience) that wearing a thong to swim is the closest feeling to swim nude. Grtz, Chris
jaydog

jaydog

Super Nudist [581] | 4 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Akron, Ohio United States | 44

whats up with the forum flooding?
Srcon28

Srcon28

Topless [66] | 3 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Manchester, New Jersey United States | 59

"We cannot adequately appreciate this aspect of nature if we approach it with any taint of human pretense. It will elude us if we allow artifacts like clothing to intervene between ourselves and this Other. To apprehend it, we cannot be naked enough" - T

Hooray, I finally did it! I went to Gunnison Beach today! Perfect beach day! Nice Breeze, cool water to swim in, lots of sun to tan, met a couple of really friendly people. Wow, First time I've been nude in public in mixed company and everything and everyone was cool. No worries I could just be myself and enjoy...... Best beach day EVER!!!!! I'm now a Gunnison fan for life....why the hell did I wait so long?
ManOfWicklow

ManOfWicklow

Ultra Nudist [12198] | 3 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Nr Tamworth, But Originally From Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom | 63

A lie has speed, but truth has endurance.

whats up with the forum flooding?

The bathwater overflowed.
justinude1

justinude1

Barefoot [41] | 3 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Maryland United States | 40

Iam able to swim nude in college and also in my living complex. The key is timing and talking to the right people. Watch for the time when not too manypeople using the pool.
In college: near the closing time and joined a swimming team. Nudity is not adirty wordin my team. In living complex: I talkedto the guard to get permission to swim naked. And FYI usually people won't notice if you are naked or not when you lap swim back and forth more than 10 x.
Once you swim naked you won't go back to swim with suit.
SgNaturist

SgNaturist

Undies Only [236] | 3 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Singapore, Singapore Singapore | 58

i would love to try this nude swimming sometime Laughing
The-Natural-One

The-Natural-One

Barefoot [30] | 3 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Denver, Colorado United States | 61

I finally had the chance tobare the natural, and walk into the sun. To swim carefree.The beaches in the sun. The feeling of the air on my body and the coolness of the clear clean salt waters of the carabean ocean were beyondwords. To walk in the most natural and free way possible, like it was meant to be be. Without a soul to care. Wewere swimming clothes free in this wonderful place, watching schools of fish swim by, and talking to each other like they were best friends. Others were out walking on the fine white sands of the beach. We were talking and unashamed, floating and swimming easily in the beautiful blue waters of the bay, the sun warming us with its intense life giving rays from above. Gone were the problems i have had in the past with a swimsuit filling up with air and sand and binding in the worst possible of ways. It was wonderful not to have to sit in a soggy swimsuit for a change. Walking down the beach could not have been easier because even though we all looked a little different, we were all really the same, without any racial, social or sexual barriers to overcome.

Ihatetanlines

Ihatetanlines

Barefoot [41] | 3 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Albany, New York United States | 45

We sold our house in March, so this summer has been rough because we don't have our pool,finaly got my lovley wife to skinny dip last year, things got bad and had to sell the house, really miss swiming nude.
draconudist

draconudist

Textile [4] | 3 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Charlotte, North Carolina United States | 48

nakedoften

nakedoften

Topless [89] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Huntsville, Alabama United States | 52

Swimming nude is great.No soggy suit to wear around.Growing up,we had a pool in our backyard.When my parents were out of town I would go for late nite nude swims.Now I am a member of a nudist resort.After a two hour drive,I am free to swim nude,sunbathe nude,walk on a nature trail nude.I would be nude 24/7 if I could get by with it.
lovingbeingnude

lovingbeingnude

Textile [3] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Couple | Portsmouth, Hampshire United Kingdom | 26 & 27

quite possibly one of the most liberating things that we have done.
Feels so nice in the water - really free!
womannudista

womannudista

Undies Only [144] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Female | Madrid, Spain Spain | 30

Im a nudist, i want make friends for nudism, etc<div>Im not looking for sex or relationship!!</div>

next friday i will swim nude but...in a spa jajaja
abhchelms

abhchelms

Butt Naked [303] | 2 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Houston, Texas United States | 64

I loved it as a kid, as teen, and I still love to swim nude when ever I get the chance!! I would love it our ship pulled into San Diego for the weekend and off to Black's I would go for the weekend!!
<< < 1 2 3 4 5 > >>   Page of 5

Invite a Friend