Erections?

ErectionsThis is my thoughts on photographs of erection. Yes, they
are a part of being a man and they are handy when you actually need one, but it
is not every time I see your profile. But when I see them on a profile I find
them rude, they are unnecessary. Is this what men think we are looking for?

Is this really what men think will impress us? Is this the
best thing they have to say about themselves? These men are so short sighted;
they dont know what will impress a woman.

Be interesting; use your intelligence, humor, and brains to get
to us women.

Any women, that agrees with this statement please comment,
maybe the men will understand.

PrincessJai

This topic was edited
RE: Erections?

ErectionsThis is my thoughts on photographs of erection. Yes, theyare a part of being a man and they are handy when you actually need one, but itis not every time I see your profile. But when I see them on a profile I findthem rude, they are unnecessary. Is this what men think we are looking for? Is this really what men think will impress us? Is this thebest thing they have to say about themselves? These men are so short sighted;they dont know what will impress a woman. Be interesting; use your intelligence, humor, and brains to getto us women. Any women, that agrees with this statement please comment,maybe the men will understand.PrincessJaiExcellent post! ... Thank you.

I think this is the first time a woman has posted this message here,
it should have been done a long time ago.

Come on ladies, post your support here on this thread,
keep it at the top and help to get this message across to these dumb men!

Well done Princess! :)

This post was edited

Although most decent members on here, are sick of all these erection threads, this one appears to be going in the right direction.
We are at long last, getting some sensible input from our lady members.
Keep up the good work ladies, and tell these silly little boys where to go with their toys.

This post was edited

Artemisia: If you do find any erections in photos can I ask that you flag the photos please? That way the scum will be dealt with by the management, who rely on us members to bring such infringements of the rules to their notice.

This post was edited

Ladies, Thank you for your posts. It's nice to have women speaking out about the pervs who are hell bent on ruining the site for everyone. Most women wouldn't bother commenting on such things. Rather, they would just drop their membership and we'd never hear from them again. It's been strange but because women have generally refused to comment on such things, it's been almost exclusively the men who complain about the erections and spread eagle photos. Girls, you rock!

This post was edited

Ladies, Thank you for your posts. It's nice to have women speaking out about the pervs who are hell bent on ruining the site for everyone. Most women wouldn't bother commenting on such things. Rather, they would just drop their membership and we'd never hear from them again. It's been strange but because women have generally refused to comment on such things, it's been almost exclusively the men who complain about the erections and spread eagle photos. Girls, you rock!But can I ask something about erections not on this site as a picture? I get them pretty easily so what do you think if you saw, what seemed like an otherwise normal nudist guy, with an erection at a nudist resort? Do I ned to stay on my stomach until its gone...or not worry about it? Really?

This post was edited

If I see you at a resort and you do nothing about it I will report you and yes you will be removed. As to what others do? I care not.

This post was edited

I really don't see any need for pictures like that on this site.

This post was edited

As a male nudist that has been argued with, bashed for taking the "woman's" side and assumed I was not interested in women, it's not only refreshing but long over due that nudist women start posting what is on their minds when it comes to this subject some men feel compelled to discuss over and over and over again on every nudist website on the net. If more women told these dorks exactly how they felt about seeing their erections ... they'd probably lose the erections and there wouldn't be an issue! LOL Some of these guys need to start thinking with the brain in their BIG head and not the little brain in the little head. BTW ... thanks ladies, for taking "this" thread on this subject where it needed to go. It's greatly appreciated by this male that has tried for years to explain what you all have done so eloquently. : )

This post was edited

Erections? Yeah, I remember them.

This post was edited

i was just thinking the same thing,

I wonder if some people are actually embarrassed to photograph themselves without an erector?

but your right i dont wanna be flocked down by erections

This post was edited