Cock sock to prevent sunburn?

<< < 1 2 3 4 5 > >>   Page of 5
chuckaluck

chuckaluck

Textile [2] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Los Angeles, California United States | 54

Cock sock to prevent sunburn?

I have not been able to find a cock sock to buy in order to protect my penis and balls from the sun.
Where are they available? Recommendations?
Is sunblock sufficient?
Thank you.
karhuuk

karhuuk

Topless [93] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom | 61

RE: Cock sock to prevent sunburn?

I have a friend who frequents a tanning salon and he's improvised along those lines. He feels that his hands and his face get quite enough sun and don't need further tanning and along with his naughty bits, he decided he needed a partial cover-up. So he strips off in the tanning booth and puts on a pair of white cotton gloves, a white cotton drawstring bag, the kind we used to take gym-shoes to school in as a kid, over his head, and a real, live, honest-to-God sock over his genetalia.
I've often thought of following him to the salon, waiting until he's had time to prepare and then set off the fire alarm. The world needs to see this.
curt44319

curt44319

Super Nudist [1191] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Akron, Ohio United States | 59

Ships are safe in the harbor,<br> but that's not why ships are built !<br><br>

I understand ignorance, but this is the stupidest troll I think I've ever seen.
chuckaluck

chuckaluck

Textile [2] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Los Angeles, California United States | 54

I understand ignorance, but this is the stupidest troll I think I've ever seen.

Hey, we're not shouting about healthcare reform here.
Is this not a legitimate question? ---It's sensitive skin, after all.
Is this not the place to find a person who may KNOW about this subject? If you know, kindly inform. If you do not know, do not respond -- Read. You may learn something.

thank you
txag_1975

txag_1975

Super Nudist [977] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Somerville, Texas United States | 57

Quoting from Genesis, "They were nude but they were not ashamed." Furthermore, because God created it, "The human body can remain nude and uncovered and preserve its splendor and its beauty."
-- Pope John Paul II

Come on guys! This is the 21st century! Make it sound hi-tech yet accurate- "UV/IR radiation shielding for male reproductive interface"!

I rarely need UV/IR radiation shielding for my make reproductive interface. I start tanning early in the year and do it gradually so have a good all over tan anyway. If I feel a need to have shielding, I use SPF 50 sunblock all over.
Thomas
ocmick

ocmick

Undies Only [170] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Montgomery, New York United States | 55

Come on guys! This is the 21st century! Make it sound hi-tech yet accurate- "UV/IR radiation shielding for male reproductive interface"!

I rarely need UV/IR radiation shielding for my make reproductive interface. I start tanning early in the year and do it gradually so have a good all over tan anyway. If I feel a need to have shielding, I use SPF 50 sunblock all over.
Thomas

that's right...start early and get a good base then sunburn is a non-issue...I hate wearing shoes let alone a penis protector...yikes
trkrbob1

trkrbob1

Barefoot [29] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Small Town, South Dakota United States | 67

i'm just amazed no one had jumped up and donw and screamed bloody murder that , with textile penis protection,,,,,,,,He's not nude anymore!!,, did some miss basic nudism 101,,,,,,no clothes= nude.
bob
Princedale

Princedale

Undies Only [163] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Couple | C'Springs, Colorado United States | 47 & 43

Living free with acceptance.

i'm just amazed no one had jumped up and down and screamed bloody murder that , with textile penis protection,,,,,,,,He's not nude anymore!!,, did some miss basic nudism 101,,,,,,no clothes= nude.
bob

lol, I was thinking the same thing, lol, If you are soooo concerned then maybe you should not go nude, the whole discussion is ridiculous, Worried about burning something, WEAR A BATHING SUIT AND GO TO A NON NUDIST BEACH some people burn more than others, but what a totally unnecessary thread.
curt44319

curt44319

Super Nudist [1191] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Akron, Ohio United States | 59

Ships are safe in the harbor,<br> but that's not why ships are built !<br><br>

i'm just amazed no one had jumped up and down and screamed bloody murder that , with textile penis protection,,,,,,,,He's not nude anymore!!,, did some miss basic nudism 101,,,,,,no clothes= nude.
bob

lol, I was thinking the same thing, lol, If you are soooo concerned then maybe you should not go nude, the whole discussion is ridiculous, Worried about burning something, WEAR A BATHING SUIT AND GO TO A NON NUDIST BEACH some people burn more than others, but what a totally unnecessary thread.

Just to reitterate where I stand on this "issue," see post #3 previous page.
Sheesh......
bill99qw

bill99qw

Barefoot [32] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Couple | Elk River, Minnesota United States | 39 & 36

HEY!
I got sunburned on ding-dong once before..... DAMN Did that hurt. The wife and I apply sunscreen often!!!!!! As any good nudists should.
Bill
macnude

macnude

Super Nudist [967] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Conway, South Carolina United States | 74

Have you read and signed the Nudist Bill of Rights? http://www.aanr.com/nudist-bill-of-rights
Grinand Bare it!
Ar

HEY!
I got sunburned on ding-dong once before..... DAMN Did that hurt. The wife and I apply sunscreen often!!!!!! As any good nudists should.
Bill

One day my girlfriend was applying sunscreen to my ding-dong slowly and for a long time. That seemed to upset people.

Sounds like this story may have a happy ending.
Louis33705

Louis33705

Undies Only [102] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Spring Hill, Florida United States | 68

Embrace the Journey, for Eternity is but a Breath Away!

I wasn't going to respond because of the title of the topic, but I have been a nudist all my life and have never sun burned there. There is also the tip of a towel and towels are available in just about every store.
gator1

gator1

Super Nudist [888] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Southeast, Texas United States | 61

There is something about being naked that means you are obliged to be
friendly and welcoming. When all your defences are stripped away...all you're left
with is exactly the same as what everyone else has. Jessica Hatcher

I spent a lot of time sunbathing this summer, and just made sure to apply generous amounts of good sunscreen...no sunburn.
Luv2BSmooth

Luv2BSmooth

Textile [7] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Kalispell, Montana United States | 58

Manhood

Well I had to wear one of these things outdoors this weekend sunbathing in my yard, if I wanted to be legal. Under Montana law only the genitals have to be covered to prevent the charge of Indecent Exposure.
tradeofallthugs

tradeofallthugs

Textile [1] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | California United States | 31

Worth Pursuing

Back to the question at hand.... It seems strange, but it works. I have never gotten a sunburned penis and I owe it all to a sock. Specifically, a low-rise sport sock which does not have a lot of loose fabric hanging down. This sounds disgusting, but to keep it on, you will need to curl the elastic around the top inward to capture the entire scrotum. Then it should stay on, provided you don't dance around crazily or something. Trust me, you don't want a sunburned penis. Of course, I suppose sunblock would work too. But if you're in a silly mood....
snugglebunny

snugglebunny

Ultra Nudist [2726] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Couple | In A Valley In, Connecticut United States | 53 & 51

Have you signed? The Nudist Bill of Rights

RE: Worth Pursuing

Hmmmm...should I wear ear muffs on my breasts?

Jen
macnude

macnude

Flag Quote Reply

Have you read and signed the Nudist Bill of Rights? http://www.aanr.com/nudist-bill-of-rights
Grinand Bare it!
Ar

Brilliant post Chuckaluck...i tend to use a white sock (reflects the sun)...however my neighbour can knit so i now have various pieces of attire all 'made to measure'......the sun lotion just gets too damn irritating.
People need to chill out on this site and have fun, laugh instead of nitpicking over what is deemed appropriate/inappropriate langauge etc. cheers for the laugh mate!

A cold dip in the pool will probably eliminate much of the problem if you get my drift. Why do we persist in this? Must have been the second glass of wine.
SuperDad

SuperDad

Super Nudist [523] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Port Clinton, Ohio United States | 60

RE: Worth Pursuing

Hmmmm...should I wear ear muffs on my breasts?

Jen

OK, gotta climb back in my chair again..... Thanks Jen !!!!!! lmao

SteveLaughing
Swifthawk

Swifthawk

Super Nudist [559] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Calgary, AB Canada | 41

These are my thoughts, not yours, I'm SwiiiiiiiftHAWK!

May the good news be yours!

lol...Cock Sock, it's catchy and I love it. I really think some people should lighten up a bit, we are all adults here and really, cock is not a word none of us have never heard before.

But back to the original question, just go out and buy some nice woolly socks, should be big enough to get the whole package in there. So long as it's covered it will get no sun regardless of what colour the sock is.
Philfreeeuk

Philfreeeuk

Ultra Nudist [3499] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Canterbury, Kent United Kingdom | 62

I Philfreeeeeee ..... Do you?

I've never seen a need, but put a sock on it! ......if you must! .... but don't be tempted to hold it in place with a rubber band, they used to do that to lambs tales, and you know what happened to them! .....Ooooooo .... Ouch!

Smile
Freeinnj

Freeinnj

Undies Only [100] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Parsippany, New Jersey United States | 39

I am an imperfect person in an imperfect world.

I go with SPF 30 expect for face , penis and testes. that gets SPF 60
rockhound

rockhound

Butt Naked [256] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada | 54

<i><b>Fossil hunting naked in the sunshine always makes us smile!<br></b></i><br>

Hey, I'm a red head, and this is a non issue. I start early in the sunny season, get a reasonable amount of exposure, and allow nature to build up a protective tan on my body- ALL of my body.
the idea of covering up, silly idea. If you are THAT sensitive, then perhaps you should stay on the textile beach!Cool
macnude

macnude

Flag Quote Reply

Grinand Bare it!
Ar

I have not been able to find a cock sock to buy in order to protect my penis and balls from the sun.
Is sunblock sufficient?
Thank you.

You deserve to be burnt just for starting this thread.
Philfreeeuk

Philfreeeuk

Ultra Nudist [3499] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Canterbury, Kent United Kingdom | 62

I Philfreeeeeee ..... Do you?

Is sunblock sufficient?
Thank you.

You deserve to be burnt just for starting this thread.

HAHA, ...... Well said Art

Laughing
rangi39

rangi39

Textile [7] | 5 years ago | More Info

Flag Quote Reply

Male | Waitakere, Auckland New Zealand | 75

SealedMate if you are so thick you cannot wrap a piece of cloth over you penis and testicles you dont deserve to be naked.
<< < 1 2 3 4 5 > >>   Page of 5

Invite a Friend