Beta Test New Profile Pages

Has anybody els checked out the new profile page? I wasn't able to open any pics.

This topic was edited
RE: Beta Test New Profile Pages

Not yet,Ravens,how do I access it ? I noticed something the other day for it,but now cannot see anywhere to click on it.

This post was edited

When I look at a profile page, I see a button upper-right to switch to the beta-test version of that page.
Clicking on the "photos/videos" link just scrolls you down to the thumbnails that now appear on the profile page; clicking on a thumbnail brings up the photo.
A feature I like is that the profile page links you to the person's forum activity.

This post was edited

When I look at a profile page, I see a button upper-right to switch to the beta-test version of that page.Clicking on the "photos/videos" link just scrolls you down to the thumbnails that now appear on the profile page; clicking on a thumbnail brings up the photo.A feature I like is that the profile page links you to the person's forum activity.I clicked on the thumbnails, but they wouldn't load. I'm on an iPad, I don't know if that makes a difference. MOW... when you click on a profile there a dialogue box asking if you would like to beta test

This post was edited

Thanks,Steve,I have it now.

This post was edited

We've never had a search for the Forums but now we can go down the list of our own posts and find some Forums subjects that way. I don't know that we really need that ability, but it's there.

This post was edited

Has anybody els checked out the new profile page? I wasn't able to open any pics.It's just one more step to this becoming facebook. At least the mutual friends script works on the new profile page. Pictures worked fine for me. Haven't found any bugs yet, but I haven't really tested it out either.
John aka cobeachubm

This post was edited

OK, I found one. Last Login time is not updating. Shows my last login as 24 hours ago, even though I logged in to make these posts (even logged out and back in to see if it would update). MOW is showing last login as 3 days ago, even though he posted 6 hours ago.
John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

We've never had a search for the Forums but now we can go down the list of our own posts and find some Forums subjects that way. I don't know that we really need that ability, but it's there.You suggested that two months ago.

This post was edited

Very cool - a big improvement!

This post was edited

OK, I found one. Last Login time is not updating. Shows my last login as 24 hours ago, even though I logged in to make these posts (even logged out and back in to see if it would update). MOW is showing last login as 3 days ago, even though he posted 6 hours ago.John aka cobeachbumI noticed that if you thenclick back to the old format,it should show the correct login time.

This post was edited