Sack & Crack booked

After being challenged to go and take one for the group, I have booked in for a crack and sack wax on Thursday 23rd October. I've always liked my slightly hairy bum crack so I'm a bit wary. As the creator of the group I do agree that I should at least understand the process.
Wish me luck. I'll be feeding back after the event.
Maybe I should have got some sponsorship for a prostate charity or suchlike.
Steve

This topic was edited
RE: Sack & Crack booked

Have fun
Try and not flinch to much. Lol

This post was edited

Have funTry and not flinch to much. LolNot sure fun is the word lol

This post was edited

It's not the easiest mate. Bit embarrasing from my experience.Hope you get the result you're afterI'm not expecting it to be easy so at least I'm mentally prepared. I've been told that I'll be on all fours with my cheeks spread. Been told it is going to really hurt as its my first time.
I actually quite like my trimmed ass hair. I've been challenged to try the waxing and I'm not one to decline a challenge.

This post was edited

After being challenged to go and take one for the group, I have booked in for a crack and sack wax on Thursday 23rd October. I've always liked my slightly hairy bum crack so I'm a bit wary. As the creator of the group I do agree that I should at least understand the process.Wish me luck. I'll be feeding back after the event.Maybe I should have got some sponsorship for a prostate charity or suchlike.SteveGood luck Steve, you're a brave man. I regularly get my back and shoulders waxed and find that painful enough. Like you say. You certainly are taking one for the team.Chris x

This post was edited

You are a better man than me, Gunga Din!

This post was edited

I've had this done a few times!! It's actually ok!! The therapist that I went to was very dignified and made the whole process ok through jokes etc I wouldn't say it's embarrassing but a little odd lol the first time I went I was asked to strip down, so I did but to my undies!! The therapist came in and laughed and said they'll have to come off also lol you do get in some lets say degrading positions but you get over it!! I also got a little excited with all the man handling but he said it made it easier for him to work with so that was ok. He was quite shocked as I handled the whole situation very well, he is used to people flinching and screaming, I can honestly say it wasn't painfu!! Some parts were a little uncomfortable but bearable.My second visit his partner helped so 2 were doing it, much quicker!! Unfortunately they don't do it anymore as they have a contract with the NHS doing work with transgender people. A shame as they knew their stuff and very professional in what is a strange procedure. I have never had any done since as only places doing in my local area are women and I don't fancy a woman doing it. Don't know why!!

This post was edited

After being challenged to go and take one for the group, I have booked in for a crack and sack wax on Thursday 23rd October. I've always liked my slightly hairy bum crack so I'm a bit wary. As the creator of the group I do agree that I should at least understand the process.Wish me luck. I'll be feeding back after the event.Maybe I should have got some sponsorship for a prostate charity or suchlike.SteveGood luck Steve, you're a brave man. I regularly get my back and shoulders waxed and find that painful enough. Like you say. You certainly are taking one for the team.Chris xThanks Chris. I'm doing it for the greater good lol

This post was edited

You are a better man than me, Gunga Din!Ha Ha! Thanks

This post was edited

haha i think we should film it for educational purposes!i donated a tenner to Prostate Cancer UK, with giftaid they'll get 12.50.good luck
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ukkguy/15378493867/

This post was edited

haha i think we should film it for educational purposes!i donated a tenner to Prostate Cancer UK, with giftaid they'll get 12.50.good luckhttps://www.flickr.com/photos/ukkguy/15378493867/Educational purposes? That's a load of rubbish, you all just want a good laugh at my pain lol

This post was edited