Morning Coffee/Tea in the nude

On cam most mornings here,

having coffee, showing FULL nude. Usually around 5 am Pacific Time. If you are around then, say hello, turn on your cam, and join me.

Latest Post
by  
nude morning coffee

I have my morning coffee nude every day

Latest Post
by  
APPLE PIE COFFEE CAKE

APPLE PIE COFFEE CAKE 2 large eggs 1 tablespoon vegetable oil 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract 3/4 cup sugar 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour 2 teaspoons baking powder 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice or nutmeg 1/4...

Early Sunday morning

here, have my cuppa, and going on cam in chat room. And, I ALWAYS show full nude in the chat room. Too many torso's only.

Good and bad

Today is probably the first day of the season that was sunny and warm enough to be completely naked outside. I had breakfast and part of a cup of coffee when the lawn service showed up. Thought it was neighbors mowing their grass so didn't move...

Latest Post
by  
love getting up in the morning

warming up the computer and pouring my cuppa. Then turn on chat here and enjoy showing full nude as I have my coffee. What a great way to wake up

Latest Post
by  
Nude Food group

After all that coffee we can get a bit hungry. And, of course we stay naked to eat. And if we are lucky we can find a bar, caf or restaurant in which we can eat and drink naked. If this describes you - join the group, It's for you. It's new.

Latest Post
by  
Great stuff

What in your opinion is the best coffee and how do you like it served

CRUISE COFFEE

CRUISE COFFEE TIMEMy partner and I recently took a cruise on Norwegian Cruise Lines from NYC to Bermuda. Had a wonderful time ---- coffee in the nude every morning on our balcony!!Love,Naked StanI have uploaded a picture to this group ----