Morning Coffee/Tea in the nude

Thanks for accepting me in the group....

Hi, Thanks! Having a lazy morning with a cuppa is just something up my alley. I could spend hours doing nothing as I did in this pic below. Oops, that's not exactly coffee It's pure "latte" without the "cafe". Cheers!

Latest Post
by  
A nice cup of tea - Peterborough UK

Hello everyone - I just joined the group. Am in Peterborough in the UK and although I do drink coffee sometimes, I much prefer tea. But then I am British! I very much like to be naked if possible when enjoying a nice cuppa - even better if in...

Woe is me, the neighbors are back!

I fear my naked outdoor naked coffee time is done for the season. I've been out on the patio nude all summer because the neighbors to the rear have been gone. They arrived Thursday evening for Labor Day weekend (I was out there at the time and...

Coffee on my deck ...

Nice group! I have developed the habit of getting up early, making my coffee and heading for some nude time with my coffee on my deck. No neighbors next door as the house is empty and for sale. Coffee outside in the am gives my a reason to get up...

Latest Post
by  
It Feels So Good...

Loving the moment - nude, quiet, COFFEE. It's all good right now.

Roommate roulette

I have several people and two dogs living with me. I enjoy the activity and don't mind the occasional bedlam. I'm often the first one up, but not the first out the door. Depending on who is around, I'll usually make my coffee and toast...

Nude quiet time with my coffee

Just waking up here..everyone still asleep..coffee done and enjoying some quiet time here..

Enjoying my AM coffee as I browse the group

Hi, Finally exploring this site after signing up a few years ago. I'm sitting on my patio naked with a mug of freshly brewed British Blend (hadn't heard of or tried it before this purchase--really nice, mild but flavorful) as I browse my new...

Taking my time...

I've been sipping my morning coffee in the nude since ealry this morning..... several hours. Oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day. Wish I could do this every day. James

Fresh milk

Here in the UK some of us have our milk delivered each day. The milkman leaves it on the front doorstep. I open the door and take it in, fresh for my morning coffee in the nude.