Are you a Hairy or Smooth Nudist

I Respect Each Other's Decisions...

But I don't have any time or desire to groom or shave my body hair. I like a natural as is appearance and I feel most myself and comfortable this way. I would love to have even a bit more.

I go both

I find being smooth when in the heat of summer so much more comfortable, if Im honest I prefer that look. But in the cold of the uk winters Ill let it grow back and trim and keep things tidy so to speak.

Years of clean and smooth

I have shave my pubs for years since very young and i still do it and i enjoy the feel of the smooth skin and also contacting skin to skin well you know what i mean

Hairy in winter. Smooth in summer

We going hairy in winter. Were only nude in public for nude swims , so only fellow nudists see us any away. Plus I just shave a little around my lips for adult related reasons. And were both totally shaven in summer as non nudists see us naked when...

Hairy or smooth together

I love too

Latest Post
by  
Pubes & Pits

I don't like how a guy looks with no bush framing his cock. It looks like a prepubescent boy to me. Also I think underarm hair is sexy. So I don't shave anything. I am not a hairy guy to begin with but I prefer a bush around my cock and hair...

Smooth (ish) for my holiday

I am currently in Gran Canaria and staying at a clothes optional resort . Yesterday was cloudy so decided one of the things I could do was use hair removal cream on my chest, stomach and pubic area . I've posted a pic of the smoother me

Yes, one then the other

I let my body hair grow during lock down since late March. I got very hairy. Then, last week, I was going to meet some other nudists so I shaved it all off.

Latest Post
by