The Oaks - (East around the rocks)

Venus Bay Beach #5

With a high tide this afternoon I headed to Venus Bay where I walked from #5 beach to Point Smythe. It is only Sep 4th but today I got in a 10 km nude beach walk and conditions were ideal. Great to feel the air flowing over my naked body again. Even...

Autumn 24 warmth

Going to be a great weekend to visit The Oaks East this weekend. Hope to see you there

Latest Post
by  
Williamsons Beach

Spent a nice afternoon in the sun at Williamsons beach today - YES in the middle of winter. Walking along the beach and sitting on the dune :) The Oaks gets too much shade in winter and it is too hard to find a spot in the sun but Williamsons is...

Summer 2023 / 2024

It is Aug 3rd and 20 degrees in Wonthaggi. I'm on the beach after work with short sleeves, enjoying the sun. It's going to be a great summer - HOT! If you get down to The Oaks East this season then comment below and let us know about your...

November 1st and 2nd - Cup Weekend

Looking like some great weather to start November with a 20 degree day on Sun Oct 31st and then the temperature in the mid 20s on Mon Nov 1st and Tues Nov 2nd (Cup Day) .... and the travel out of Metro is back on - a great opportunity to get down to...

Latest Post
by  
Spring is on the way

Spent some nice time in the sun last Sunday and looking forward to some more warm weather on the way

Have you been naked in nature yet this...

It's late October and the weather is warming. Have you been out naked yet? Tell us where and how it went :)

Latest Post
by  
A new season is coming - summer 20/21

The signs are about that winter is drawing to an end and Covid restrictions have an end in sight now too. Looking forward to getting down to The Oaks again for some more nude time in the near future :)

The Oaks nude beach

Nov 2019 article https://manofmany.com/lifestyle/travel/4-best-nude-beaches-in-melbourne