Summer 2023 / 2024

It is Aug 3rd and 20 degrees in Wonthaggi. I'm on the beach after work with short sleeves, enjoying the sun. It's going to be a great summer - HOT!

If you get down to The Oaks East this season then comment below and let us know about your visit :)

This topic was edited
RE:Summer 2023 / 2024

I'm not looking forward to this summer. You might like it HOT, but I don't care to bake on the beach. Hopefully spring and autumn will be nice now that we are back in El Nio.

This post was edited

Looking good today and tomorrow :)

This post was edited

Certainly tempting, but I've got too much to do! I imagine The Oaks east is nice due to the sheltered location.

This post was edited

Gonna be a beauty tomorrow and then again this coming Sunday and Monday. Love this early season warmth

This post was edited

Gonna be a beauty today. Too bad I have to work. But I'll be out there straight after work though :)

This post was edited

Given the gusty winds, it may be the nicest option!

This post was edited

Was at Oaks East about 2 months ago, in total 5 guys there on the day including myself, had a little fun with a couple of guys and was daring enough to walk back to the car park nude, bumped into a couple coming down the steps which caught them by surprise I guess and hope to get back in a couple of weeks as Im interstate at the moment.

This post was edited