The older Nudist 60+

new to group

Helo everyone - new to group - live in north central Florida

Latest Post
by  
anyone in the Salt Lake area

Older guy here, near Salt Lake, and would like to have some friends in the area to hang with once in a while. Can't host, and don't really know of any places in the area where I can be out in nature, and comfortable in my own skin.

Latest Post
by  
Naked in the Omaha Nebraska Area

I'm a single White man just looking for friends enjoy the nudist life. I'm straight,semi- retired Bricklayer, I would love to. Meet someone who likes the same. Especially going to a Nudist Camp for the first time.

Latest Post
by  
Sunny Rest Resort summer nude races

I just signed up for the 2 nude racing events at Sunny Rest later in the summer; the Wiggle, Jiggle and Giggle on June 17th and the Bouncing Buns on August 12th, both Saturdays. You can check out the Sunny Rest web page for information, or the race...

Latest Post
by  
Hang out in the Atlanta or nearby areas

Hello. My name is El. Im a nudist looking to find other nudist buddies to hang out with. Ive tried the Korean/Japanese spas and saunas but they dont seem to be what Im looking for. Too much activity goes on. Id love to find someone to become friends...

Just came across this group tonight and as I'm in the right age group thought lets join. So here I am. Closeted nudists unfortunately due to wife not liking me losing my clothes. If you fancy a chat or whatever say hi

Latest Post
by  
Young at 62

Hi, This is Prody, 62, from India. Still young as my beautiful wife makes me young at he age of 52. How can I be old when she looks much younger than her age.

Latest Post
by  
Nearly 60

Hello All Just applied to join this group, technically I'm not going to be 60 until June but hope it's not going to be a Problem having a member who's 59 years old for the next 6 weeks

Latest Post
by  
Naked buddy to hangout with

Hi Im looking to meet a regular naked buddy to hangout with in the West Yorkshire area or even Yorkshire Regular meets, relaxing naked and just having a good time. If interested then you can contact me on Skype yorksmale2000 just add me