The older Nudist 60+

The Golden Bachelor

I read a review of The Golden Bachelor. It included the statement " Its easier to get naked at 30 than 70." My experience is the opposite. I'm 70 and find it much easier for me to get naked now than it was 40 years ago. However, if...

Walking the trail

I have a camper set up in a campground. Of course no nudity in this place. There is approximately a mile worth of trails to walk or drive a golfcart on. So I thought what the hell. I started out on the trail stopped and took all my clothes off and...

New to the site

Hi everyone, I'm glad I could join the group! Just had to renew my id, so I will get certified when I get it! Anyone here from BC? It would be great to have local friends! If not I'm ok with friends around the world :)

Latest PostAwesome
by Janet604 
Reaching 60

I became 60 in June and instead of having a fear of reaching this landmark , I decided to embrace it , I've also discovered that here in the UK there are many benefits too, my eye tests , and prescriptions are now free and as I live in Greater...

Latest Post
by  
Who lives close and wants to hang nude

HMU if you r a nudist who truly wants to meet and hang nude with other nudists. I live 9 Miles from White Thorn Nude Lodge.

Latest Post
by  
Who lives close and wants to hang nude

HMU if you r a nudist who truly wants to meet and hang nude with other nudists. I live 9 Miles from White Thorn Nude Lodge.

Latest Post
by  
NEW HERE READY TO MAKE FRIENDS!!!

Im a proud nudist who finds joy and liberation in embracing the beauty of nudity. Through their commitment to body acceptance and inclusivity, I encourage others to experience the freedom and authenticity that comes with living comfortably and...

Arizona Nudists

Looking for other like minded seniors within 75 miles of the Phoenix area to set up some meetings with others for naked times

Latest Post
by  
Value of Friendship

A true friend is one who is always there for ya when ya are passing through the most difficult times and challenges of your life. When you needs him or her, they are there for you without excuses. And such a friend is who I'm seeking, looking...

Latest Post
by  
do I qualify?

At 74, and having joined some time back, was wondering about the lack of activity. some groups I joined haven't had activity in over a year. maybe it is time for admin to take a long hard look at the inactive groups and close them out. Anyone...