Birmigham Naturists

Winter

Hi All, How is everyone planning their Naturism around the cold of Winter? Personnally, Off to Portugal for a short break...

camping naturist

hi all,i am wonder if there is any camping around birmingham(UK).by this weather i would love to enjoy the sun and the swimming pool.thank you.Alain

regular nude meet ups 2013

Hello everyone,I live near Birmingham,currently in the town of Dudley. Looking to meet up with couples ,single females or straight males for social nude meet ups. If you're interested ,message me :) AC

Latest Post
by  
Summer

So, What holdays or activities are We All planning for summer, well If we get one???

Latest Post
by  
Birmingham naturist groups

Hey guys, does anyone know of any regular male naturist groups that meet for social evenings,trips out and such like and that isn't just an excuse for an orgy ?

Clover next Tuesday 18th

Hey all, I know Clover are organising Christmas parties next week, however firstly I can't make them and secondly they are expensive! I'm free Tuesday afternoon and was going to head over then. I havn't been for a while and wanted to...

room available for rent in Birmingham city...

Hello all,I would like to rent a room in my flat and ideally I am looking for a nudist. The room is in Birmingham city centre with easy access to New Street station. Anybody interested?Thanks for reading!

Latest Post
by  
NYE party

Thinking of holding a NYE party at mine in Birmingham. If you are interested, please get in touch.

Visiting Birmingham

Hello Birmingham,am in Birmingham 10th to 13th November, 2012. Are there any nude events or groups meeting?

Hello all

Hello all, nudists seeking new friends near wolverhampton. if you would like to get in touch feel free to add mikennick1981 can accom at week end. thanks.

Latest Post
by