RE:Lifetime membership

I will take your advice, though, and just flag you without further comment.

You can flag from now to eternity and this will change nothing. You obviously did not read anything that Rafael posted about members here being too stupid and immature to handle a serious discussion such as the war in Ukraine. We also noticed that your only contribution to this situation is to attack Nudysta, Irish, and myself. Have you nothing intelligent to say about Ukraine or about innocent civilians being killed? You obviously agree with Rafael that you are too immature and not intelligent enough to have anything productive or intelligent to say. Rafael is a Russian troll and you very well may be another and so there would be no doubt that you would stick up for another troll. Now go away and shut up if you have no compassion for Ukraine. You spit hate in our direction..you will get it back ten fold!

This post was edited
RE:Lifetime membership

I will take your advice, though, and just flag you without further comment.Sure, better to follow my advice and ignore them.

OK.

Seriously some here are so stupid as to not even know the definition of ignore.

Ignore: refuse to take notice of or acknowledge; disregard intentionally.

Reading posts and responding with "OK" is NOT ignoring. Shame that some don't even understand something that a first grader would know.

Russian troll training in Moscow is beyond poor. Sad that some don't even know what they are saying. Pathetic!

This post was edited
RE:FORUM RULES - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING.

When using the forums, please follow the following rules.1. Be polite, even during controversial topics, name calling is not necessary or constructive.2. No promoting products or services on the forum.3. Please keep the forum non-sexual. No erotic stories or topics.4. Please do not respond to insulting or rude comments, these only prolong the degeneration of theforum. Flag the comment and continue the discussion as if it had not happened.

Simple yes or no question. Does TN just delete forum responses that they dont' agree with without notifying the person posting them?

Thanks

KC

This post was edited

My first outdoor nude experience was during a very hot, humid, no air conditioning night. I stripped, walked out the back door and into my lush and green backyard. The time: 3:30 in the morning. Too late for drunks to come home and too early for commuters to be out. The further away I got from my house, the more insecure I became about being detected. It was an exhilarating experience. It was no different being naked outside than being naked outside. It was the sense of fresh air enveloping my skin. Nothing between me and the sky. I sat in a camp chair behind the garage with my legs spread apart and my penis in plain sight. Two doors down, a neighbor was letting her dog out to pee. That was my signal to leave this magical world and go inside. This was last summer.

This post was edited

I agree to the posting rules and will adhere to them. Where do I acknowledge this on the site?

This post was edited